epilogue

*Andys pov*

Cc paced nervously in front of me. He needed to ask me something while Becca was out with her friends Silver, Spike, Mike, and Khole. They met up and all quickly became friends. Beccas been clean for a year and a half. I check her hips, thighs, and wrist every week. She is very happy as far as i can see and her sudden relationship with the man in front of me is going on strong.

"I uh.. im just gonna say it and get it over with." He closed his eyes and wrung his hands. "Id like to ask for your daughters hand in marriage. I wanted your 'blessing'." He quickly spit out. I sat with an emotionless face. On the inside i had a civil war happening.
Hes gonna hurt her. Shes too young.
Let her be free. She loves him and he loves her.
But what if we have to tour and we cant bring her?
Shes your kid. Shes coming.

"Yes. I give you permission BUT if you hurt her I will shove your drum stick up your ass."

*Ccs pov*

I nodded my head feverishly. Gotta plan gotta plan gotta plan.

"Can i see that one?" I asked. The womans old boney finger grasped the ring. It was a gold band with a princess cut diamond. I could already see it setting a simply gorgeous color contrast with her pefectly manicured nails. Wow i need to spend some time with the guys. "How much?" I asked without taking my eyes off the ring. "$488 sir." I nodded. "Ill take it. Id like a velvet case. I have the cash with me." Her eyes widened. " you must really love this girl young man. Treat her nicely. " the kind old lady said patting my hand. She took the ring and put it in its box.

*beccas pov*

"Believe me or not but its true.." silver just shook her head. Its kinda hard to explain and believe a coma dream. "If this doesn't make you believe me i dont know what will. You have scars up each of your arms. They are also on your thighs." Her eyes widen and anger washed over her face. "Who the fuck told you?!" She whisper screamed at me. "No one. It was in my dream. I swear." I pulled up my sleave and exposed the many layers of white lines and puffed up scars. "I- i believe you." I sigh. "Thank god. You probably thought i was crazy." She snorted. "I did." She pulls out her phone and shows me the messages between everyone about me being a stalker. I couldnt help but laugh. I pulled her into a hug. "Thank god you weren't just a figment of my imagination."

*Beccas pov*

i stood in the box seats with silver and Austin Carlile. We were watching Andy pace around the stage. The crowd was still outside and Cc was no were to be seen. "Have you checked the green room?" I said through my head set he gave me. He jumps and looks up to were the seats were. "Yea we have checked everywhe-" he was cut short as cc nonchalantly strolled onto stage. "Hey guys" he said with a smile. Austin gave a wolf whistle and Cc bowed. "Okay side stage and we will let everyone in. You guys will kick ass tonight!" The stage manager says. Once out if sight the door open and people pour in as if they were water. Black veil brides. Black veil brides. Black veil brides. The crowd roared with energy. "Love you dad good luck." I said into the mic.

Rebel yell had just finished when dad started talking to everyone. "Hey everyone i have someone i want you to see. Becca darling could you come down here please?" My eyebrows scrunched together as Austin stood up and ushered me down to the stage. I walked out and Cc walked around the drum set with a mic. He walked infront of me and dad stepped back. "Becca. They day you attempted i felt as if i was the one in a coma. I had nothing else important except for waiting untill you woke up. I couldn't sleep. The day you woke up and told me about your dream. I felt like I already made it to heaven. Youve made the last two years the best of my life and" he pulled out a velvet box and got down on one knee. "Id like you to be there for the rest of it. Will you marry me?" My hands flew to my mouth. Tears streamed from my eyes. Unable to form words i nodded furiously. He smiled and jumped up pulling me into a hug and swinging me around. The screams of the crowd left my mind as Cc kissed me and slipped the gorgeous ring into my finger. "Cc. Im true to my word. If you hurt her. Each. And every one of your drumsticks will be shoved up your ass." Dad said with a glare.

Cc and I were sat at the table in our apartment planning for the wedding. "We are definitely doing spiderman themes." Cc says. I blink and stare and him dumbfounded. "You're shitting me right." He laughes and kisses my hand. "Only if you want me to be." I glare and through my last bite of my candy bar at him. "Im serious! This thing is in two months and we dont even know what we are doing!" He laughs and kisses me. "Let me do this. You focus on your dress and ill plan the rest. I promise youll love it." I rolled my eyes but nodded. "Can we go to bed now. Its like three in the morning!" Cc pouted. "Darling its ten o'clock. But yea sure." I go to stand when he picks me up. "A queen is carried up stairs. She dosent walk although i do enjoy watching your ass move."

I paced back and forth in my dress. "What if he doesn't really care? What if he will just leave me? What if he ge-" i sharp pain stings my cheek. "Shut up for a minute woman. Hes not gonna leave you. If he does ill kill him. And anyways you two have to stay together." I nodded and rubbed my cheek. "Okay you have ten minutes before andy walks you down the aisle. Ready?" I nod and shake my hands.

My hand is in the crook of andys elbow as he walks me down the aisle my greyish veil covers my face. Ccs face is glowing and his suit fits his body perfectly. Silver stands behind me and takes my bouquet. The fairy lights provided our only lights source besides the moon. The white rose pedals stuck to my dress ever so slightly.

"I do." The preacher smiles. "You may kiss your bride."

My eyes opened at the sound of Jade crying. It was quickly hushed and i could hear soft humming and foot steps. I panic and jump out of bed barging out if the room to see cc holding Jade with wide eyes. "Holy shit i didnt know who had her." I say holding a hand out to touch her soft hair. I sigh and take her into my arms. "Sorry babe but my nipples are of no use to her." I look at him and have to hold in the laughter to prevent from scaring Jade. I sit in the rocking chair Andy bought and watch cc draw on the walls. Yes thats how we are doing the room. Andy and Cc draw random things for Jade. I look down to the bundle of life in my arms. Her dark hair was fluffed from the bed and her green eyes looked up at me. I never thought id get this far. Looking back now im glad andy got me. Im glad i failed this time. Looking back on that 16 year old girl breaks my heart. I jusy pray to any and every god that my baby girl never goes through that. "Babe?" I look up and see that my amazingly handsome husband has drawn a bird with flaming wings. "Thats beautiful. Sorry i zoned out." He stood and walked over. "Not as beautiful as you. Or our daughter." Once more we shared a kiss. Just as electrifying as the first.