Chapter 9

The guys all ran off stage a sweaty mess. They brought me into a hug. "You did amazing out there!" I heard different compliments.  I noticed that the band that played after us was walking up. It wasnt long till I realized it was of mice and men. Austin walked up and hugged my shaking body. "Hey you did wonderful love, you really sound great. Maybe you could do something with us?" I nod and smile "T-thank you a-austin that m-mmeans a lot to me." I said. Damn you nervous stutter. He smiles before handing me his phone. I quickly put my number in.  He sends me a text 'don't be so nervous you did great' I smile at him. "Well we're next, talk to you guys later." Everyone waved and walked off. Andy led everyone back to the bus. "Hey don't you have a hose hooked to the side if the bus?" I asked. Andy looked at me. "Ugh yea why?" I smile "well instead of you guys fighting over the shower since you have a meet and greet in an hour. I could spray you guys with the hose." Now everyone is looking at me. "No. No way in hell am I giving you a water hose. I saw that monster you drank before signing" ashley cut in. I put on my best puppy dog face. "Pwease" I see his face soften. Soon everyone is in jeans and lined up out side. "Okay I have towels over here when we are done. Ready?" I ask. They all nod. I tested the water earlier.  Its cold as hell man. I grin and spray them. "AH HOLY SHIT THATS COLD"  "NO STOP IT AHH"  "you guys are such babies it isnt that bad" I yell over to them as they run from the water. They all stop and run towards me. I try to spray them but I see ashley has kinked the hose. Before I can run im being held down while andy sprays me "AHHHH ITS SOO COOLD STOP IT STOP IT" I scream. Soon we are all fighting over the hose and everyone is soaked. After about twenty minutes we all stop to catch our breath. I notice that my shirt is clinging to me showing my curves. I instantly try to pull it out and away from me only for it to cling back. I grab a towel and wrap it around me. "OW What THE HELL ANDY" I hear ashley scream.

   *andys pov*

   Everyone is catching their breath and I notice beccas shirt is clung to her body. She has a beautiful figure and I wish she would understand that. I look over to see ashley is practically drooling.  I punvh his shoulder "OW WHAT THE HELL ANDY" He screams.  I glare at him. Once we all get inside and dried off we are about thirty minutes ahead of schedule. "So whens your birthday becca?" I hear Cc ask. She looks up from her sketch book. "Whats the date?" I look over to the calendar "September 15th" I say. Her eyes get huge "its the 17th. Wow I literally forgot my birthday." She ends in giggles. Shit I have to get her something.

*Ashleys pov*

Why did andy hit me. I was trying to figure out why she wasn't eating. She is beautiful.  No I don't mean it like that. I love her like a sister. I know that Cc has a thing for her though. I get up from the couch and walk to the back room and start to play my bass. I hear the door open and I look up to see becca. She picks up a guitar and starts to play 'coffin' I come in with the bass line. We both sing. To tell you she is good is an understatement.  She is kick ass and her voice is flawless.  Cc walks in and picks up his drum sticks and starts tapping on the desk. Jinx and jake walk in next. They lean against the wall and join in singing. Andy comes in recording us. I blush and swing my hair in front of my face. We finish the song and jake, jinx, and andy clap. "Damn girl your better then jake!" Jinx says earning himself a punch in the shoulder from jake. "Thanks but im really not. I messed up so many riffs" she says. I shake my head "shut up you were amazing.  When did you learn to play." I asked. She smiles "I spent to much time on my roof doing nothing so instead I spent time on my roof teaching myself guitar." She puts on a smile but I see through it. Everyone leaves and she goes to leave I stand up and pull her into a hug. I feel her relax and then ball her hands into a fist with my shirt. I rub her back. "Hey I know its none of my business but I know you and Cc have a thing going on and im willing to talk to andy if you want" she looks up at me "thank you ashley.." she lets my shirt go. "Lets go to that meet and greet guys." She yells out