Chapter 25 or something like that

"Andy open this damn door you wanker this is important!" My eyes fluttered open to a familiar voice. I went to get up but had to pry off ccs hands. Still half awake i pulled open andys curtain and punched his arm "what im up huh." I roll my eyes and walk to the door. ""OPEN UP BIERSACK" i opened the bus door to a shirtless danny. "The fuck danny?" He pushed past me and opened up his computer.  "Look at this shit becca some twat photo shopped wings on you and its gone viral." He showed me the picture that was all over twitter. Shes like an angel   one post read. See satanic she is satans daughter cast apon earth. Oh. "See this was what im talking about!" I looked at danny who looked amused. Shit i really need to tell him

Yea you probably do becca

Um inner dark angel chick whats your name

Clara. You should wake your father

"Im gonna go get dad" i stuttered out. I quickly walked back to andy. "Dad wake up please its important" he opened his eyes and climbed out of the bunk. I dragged him into the room. He looked panicked when he saw the post. "Uh well danny. Its not photo shop." I slapped my hand over my mouth. Fuuuuuucckkk

"What do you mean?" Danny asked looking from me to andy who nodded at me. "Dont freak out okay?" He furrowed his eyebrows but nodded. I unfurled my wings and watched Danny closely.  "THATS FUCKING AWESOME DUDE!" he yelled.

"Shut the fuck up danny!"

We heard jake yell. Danny stood and stretched his hand out to my wing. I moved it forward to meet his hand. "You can fly and everything?" I nodded and pulled my wings in. "You have to swear not to tell if someone finds out the truth im fucked." He nods "okay well thats enough excitement for today untill the show which you are going to be attending." He said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes "what time? Ill get ready." He laughed "two hours SEE YA JAKEY POO!" he screamed before running out if the bus.

                         Two hours later

"And now for a special guest, BECCA FUCKING BIERSACK!" I ran onto stage and tackled danny. "Fuck you this was my day off wanker" i laughed standing up i took his mic. "Sup everyone like my pants?" I ask. The crowd laughs and i hear someone scream out "Show us your wings!" I raise an eyebrow "wings? You okay dude? Last i checked i didnt have any." I said looking over my shoulder and spinning in a circle. "Uh come on i have a special song." He leaned over and whispered the song name. I smirked and nodded. The drums kicked in and i stomped with the beat.

Come on feel the noise, girls rock your

Boys we'll get wild wild wild. Wild wild

Wild. So you think ive got an evil mind

Ill tell you honey. I came in now. I

Dont know why.

We continued the song and play fighted during most of it. In one part danny twirled me around making me dizzy.

"Thank you for having me out danny. Had fun. DID YOU GUYS FUCKING ENJOY YOURSELFS?" i screamed into the crowd. They all screamed and i smiled play punched danny and skipped off stage to let them finish their set. I was wrapped in arms. A hand went over my mouth when i went to scream. I was carried out to a van and before i was pushed in i saw andy and Ashley running towards me. I bit the persons hand and tried to run but i was shoved in the van. I kicked and swung at the person untill a rag was put over my nose. I tried to fight the darkness but i lost a hard battle.

            Andys pov

I was walking with ashley when i saw some guy carrying becca to a van. We both broke into a run and saw becca bite the guys hand. She tried to run but he was to quick and pushed her into the van. x4gh2y was the license plate number. I quickly repeated it in my head. The vans door shut and it drove away. I sped up but it was no use. "BECCAAAAA!" i screamed falling to my knees. Ashley said the license plate number and put it in his phone. I didnt realize i was crying.  "My baby!" I screamed slamming my fist into the ground. "Andy come on i can track the car we have to borrow a car!" I stood up and ran to the of mice bus. "Austin i need to borrow the car!" I screamed running into the bus. "Beccas been taken i need your spare car." I panted out. He threw me the keys and i saluted him. "Ash call cc and jake and jinx tell him to be outside im driving by." He nodded and called him.

I swung by the bus and everyone jumped in the back "whats going on?" Ashley explained the whole situation and ccs face was red with anger. Car heading west on I-16 taking exit 3. I sped after them and could see the exit. I swerved off and followed the van. We were finally close enough to see it so we followed it to a big warehouse. "Im gonna pull over we need a plan." The nodded and i pulled into a hotel.

     Who has becca? Why? Will we ever know?