chapter 24

Sorry ive been gone so long guys.. ive been through some stuff. Erm yea. Heres the chapter

Beccas pov

      Walking behind the band wuth silver was more amusing than i thought. Cc and ashley were hilding hands and skipping. Andy was humming some song. Jinx was giving jake a piggyback ride. Yep. I love them. "Baby im gonna go back to the bus im taking silver with me!" I yelled up to cc. Releasing ashleys hand he runs and tackles me. I fall screming but end up landing on top of cc. "Okay love you." Cc says kissing my nose.  I glare at him and have silver help me up.

  "So heres the plan. We put on these capes, pull up the hoods and in the middle of in the end we walk out on stage and we all tackle someone." Khole, silver, spike, and mike all nod. "Okay silver you get ashley, khole can you get cc please, ill get andy, spike you get jake, mike youve got jinx." Everyone nods again. We pull on the capes and start walking towards the stage.

Andys pov

"In the end as we fade into the night who will tell the story of your life" i spot a few fans faces get pale and their eyes widen. I turn just as a black figure races at me.  I turn to run but im tackled.  I quickly flip over on top of the cloaked person to see beccas face. Her eyes are wide and i realise i raised my fist.  I put it down and look around noticing that everyone else has been tackled. "HI DAD" i flinch ar her volume.  I stand up and pull her up with me. "Hi. Your dead after the show. " i say with an evil smirk. She giggles "in the end as we fade into the night!" She starts to sing. I shake my head and join her.

After the show beccas pov

"Im gonna get you!" Andy screams. I run onto my buss and into the back room were khole and spike and playing video games. "Help me on the roof hurry!" Shrugging khole and spike lift me through the hatch thingy. Finally on the roof I hear andy barge into the room. "Were is she?" I look down to see khole raise an eyebrow and shrug.  I sigh and lay down on the roof.

I open my eyes to see the sun setting.  Shit i fell asleep. I look to see they closed the hatch. Great. Means i have to jump because someone cough cough silver stole my phone. Crawling to the side of the bus i notice how fucking high the bus actually is.   Shrugging i grab the rail on the side of the roof and slowly put one leg and then the other over the side.  Looking down i see i have about seven or eight feet to fall. Your wings becca. What the fuck whos voice was that. Im your inner dark angel darling i can talk to you through your mind. What. The. Actual. Fuck. I cant use my winfs if someone sees me true. Well good luck. Rolling my eyes i start to appreciate the gym trips i went in with andy. "Becca? Becca!" I look down to see Austin running towards me. Thank god. "Hey austin" i say trying to act calm. "Jump ill catch you." "WHAT HELL NO I AM NOT JUMPING CLIMB UP HERE AND HELP ME!" I hear him sigh. "Ill catch you i promise. " i nod quickly as my fingers start to slip.

"1"
Nope not doing it nope

"2"
Fuck you not do-

"3"

"CATCH ME!" I let go and clised my eyes. "BECCA STOP SCREAMING!" u heard Austin yell over my screams. I ooen my eyes to see me in austing arms. I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck. "Thanks austin i thought i was gonna die" i hear him chuckle.  "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" I fall out of Austins arms to see a very mad cc. "Wait cc you dont underst-" austin was cut off by a punch to the face. "CHRISTIAN!" He ignored me and raised his hand again. I felt a sharp pain across my face but ignired it. Your wings becca i heard the voice again. I shot out my wings and stood over an unconscious austin. "CHRISTIAN COMA IF YOU TOUCH HIM AGAIN! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE STORY" my voice had so much power that his face paled. He stormed off. I turned back to austin. Broken nose.  Definitely.  Shaking my head i walk over and sit down putting his head on my lap. In between tour stops ive been taking nursing classes.  "Sorry austin" i rebreak his nose and put it back in place.  He howls in pain before slaming his head back into my lap. He opened his eyes and looked up to me. "Im so sorry austin i dont know what cc was thinking.." he nods and sits up. I stand up and walk around to him and help him up. "Come on ill take you to your bus." I walk with austin to his bus and explain to alan what happened"-so yeah im gonna go kick his ass now." I turn and walk to were i know cc will be.

  Sitting in the middle of the clearing is cc. "What the hell was that cc?" He turns and i see his tear stained face. I sit down by him. "He was about to kiss you becca. I saw him. And you were gonna let him." I shake my head. "Incorrect i climbed on the bus roof to escape andy. Fell asleep went to climb off got nervous and couldn't jump so austin came and caught me. Thats it." Hus face was emotionlessHe tackled me and put his face in the crook of my neck. " i cant believe i thought you would cheat on me. Oh i cant believe i actually slapped you im soooo sorry becca." I shushed him and rubbed his back. Soon it was dark out and his sobs had ceased.  "Come on baby. You need to apologize to austin then we are going to bed." He nods and satnds up pulling me with him. He holds me like a bride. I smile and lay my heast against his chest. "Baby ill apologize tomorrow.  Im tired" i nod and kick my feet down to walk to my bus. Cc grabs my waist. "Nope your coming to mind." I giggle and walk to the bvb bus. As i walk in i make ete contact with andy. "WERE DID YOU GO! I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" I smiled "long story." And with that i hugged everyone and went to bed with cc trailing after me.