Chapter 19

Beccas pov

I finally got tired after flying about twenty feet off the ground. We walked back to the bus. "Im starving. Can we stop at a McDonald's please?" I ask sitting on the couch. Andy nods and walks to tell the bus driver to stop at the first mcdonalds we see. " do they hurt... You know when you fly?" Jake asks. (Oh and btw im in the bvb bus and black roses are on the other bus) I shake my head.  "No it just feels weird. A new feeling you know?" I say. He nods slightly.

"What do you want to eat becca?" I run up to the counter. "Three buffalo ranch mcchickens and two large fries." I say. Andys eyes go wide. "Can you eat all of that?" I turn to him and nod. He stares for a moment bofire paying for all of our food. We take the three bags backs to the bus and deal out our food. Ccs eyes go wide whsn he sees all my food. "Um babe can I talk to you for a sec?" He says standing up. I nod and follow him to the back room. "A-are you gonna eat all that so you can force yourself to throw up?" He asks with a worried face. I laugh my ass off. To the point of tears actually.  "No! Im just really fucking hungry. Lets go because I dont want my food to get cold." He nids and we walk back out. I ended up eating every bite of food. "Im tired. Night guys even though its only 4:30" I say walking to the bunks.

Andys pov

Wow she ate all that food. Damn. She has been asleep for three hours. "How did that little body consume that much food?" Jinx asks. I chuckle. "I was just asking myself the same thing."

The next day

Beccas pov

Today we were to arrive at the new venue. Everyone was still sleeping except the driver. I was singing and looking out of the window. Welcome to Kentucky the sign read. I felt the couch indent and I turned to see ashley. "Whats up man?" I ask. He puts a hand on my back "were do they go?" He asks. I shrug and he pulls up my shirt. "Woah! Ashley stop!" I say jumping up. "Sorry I just wanted to see.." I nod slowly. I walk back into the bunk room and pull on a tank top thats low in the back and walk back out. "Watch and tell me" I say turning my back to him. I unfurl my wings a little but not completely because there isnt enough room. "They just peel out of your skin really.. its weird and kinda gross actually." He says laughing. I laugh and tuck them back in and sit back down. I start to get lyrics connecting together and I grabbed my note pad. (I wrote this myself please dont take it..)

! She saw the light it was far too bright

She closed her eyes and hid her face

She ran from them in such disgrace

Stand away she hid her face

She wanted them to feel her pa-a-ain

She felt the light fade away

From her eyes. And away it stayed.

(Scream) run! Hide! You can never

Escape the hands of the devils daughter

I smiled and closed my book. "Whatcha got there?" Ashley asked. I sung it to him. He nodded. "Maybe you should quickly whisper ther begining?" I nod. "Ill try it." I get up and walk into the bunk room. First I poke ccs face then andys. "Get up butt holes we have a set to plan."