The beginning of the end

Just...kill me now. I am so sorry I'm an idiot guys, I lost my plans for all my stories and have just been too dam lazy to do this cause I dont want this to end. I had this whole scene bstween them and the Lobelia girls planned out and almost finished but it somehow got ERASED so I'm just giving that up and writing the official final chapter. I have been thinking this though... sequel? Yes? no? Leave a comment in the comments about ot after you read this chapter and we'll just have to see ^-^ I loved writing this story and just have to say thank you all for even giving it a chance in the first place, I deeply appreciate it and love you all! (Sorry but I know this ending is super weak)

I don't own Ouran or anything I make references to.

3 months later Hikaru POV

The girls at the tables stared intensely as I pulled Kaoru's face closer to mine "You were just so adorable that I had to tell them." I pressed my forehead against his and closed my eyes slowly "Can you please forgive me?"

I opened them again and gazed into his equally golden eyes which were full of embarrassment and looking away from me. He was blushing slightly, his mouth opened slightly. He looked up and said wistfully "I forgive you."

Now don't start thinking all these bad things at once. You see, it's been several months now since the incident with Elijah and his family problems. I've been back in the host club since the Monday after our English projects. Elijah and Kaoru surprisingly became tolerable with each other and even sometimes considered each other friends. Even the broken relationship with my brother and I, as you can see, is fixed once again enough for us to still care for each other like before.

And of course, the fangirls went crazy for it, Spazzing pretty hard if I do say so myself. Kaoru And I let go of each other and smirked at the girls, loving how we could still pull this off, but everyone stopped what they were doing as the bell tower began to ring. Kyoya-senpai clapped his hands together, gaining everybody's attention "Excuse me hosts and guests; the time has now come to close for the evening. Please all guests say your goodbyes and file out the door in a timely manor."

The boss stood next to Kyoya senpai and smiled at the disappointed girls "Now, don't be so sad. Lovely princesses such as yourselves should never look blue!" He bowed from his waist and stood back up, gesturing his hand out to the crowd "We will be here once again tomorrow ladies, and don't forget, these next few weeks will be the final days of the original Host Club's members staying together."

The thought was enough to make even my heart sink. That was right. A few months from now, Hani-senpai and Mori-senpai will be graduating from their third year of high school. Meaning they wouldn't be in the Host club anymore.

The same mood was felt throughout the room, but Tamaki was still standing with his big smile "So in honor of our Boy-Lolita and our Strong-silent type leaving, each day they will get to choose the themes we have for the club! Some will be new, while some will be from our fondest memories as a family!"

He turned to where Hani and Mori were standing and they gave him a nod before he continued "Starting with next time. For they have chosen one of their most favorite themes from the past to act out in once more!" He spun around and spoke in a slightly more feminine voice "Yes, tomorrow's theme shall be the Return of the Freebie Campaign!"

Kaoru And I froze in our spot while the ladies a cheered happily for it. Tamaki grinned as he continued "So, until next time my lovelies!" He waved to them all and they waved back before squealing and talking excitedly as they left the room one by one.

When the final guest left, We both looked at Tamaki "Are you kidding boss?!" We yelled in sync and I continued "The Freebie Campaign was a one time thing" Kaoru finished "The only reason we even did it was to make sure Haruhi stayed in the host club!"