Part 4

They were waiting for the rest of the band to join them at the studio where they were going to start recording their second album, which turned out to be one of the best-selling albums in girl group history. As they kissed, Lauren carried Camila and placed her on the dashboard of the recording studio, Camila didn’t let go of the kiss, pulling Lauren closer to her in between her legs and squeezing her ass. She heard Lauren moan and Camila smiled. Lauren went down to her neck, sucking lightly and biting every inch of it, making Camila return the moan.

“When are we not gonna walk in into this studio and find you guys making out?” Normani asked as she, Dinah, and Ally walked into the studio.

“And when are you going to learn how to knock?” Lauren said to her, adjusting herself, faking a smile. Camila jumped off the board and pecked her lips, “We’ll continue this later” she whispered to Lauren’s ear, and walked away.

Lauren could remember these days perfectly, when they were just a couple of horny teenagers and were living the dream. She observed Camila in her vocal lessons, she had been getting better, but the doctors told her not to push it. Camila’s voice was just so pure; she could listen to her sing for ours. She never told her this, but ever since the X Factor, she would buy the songs and listen to Camila’s parts on full volume, just appreciating the depth and purity of her voice. There was this innocence and feeling behind it, which was very hard to find.

“Let’s do it one more time,” Camila said to the vocal coach.

“No, baby I think that’s enough for today, you have to rest,” Lauren said.

“How am I supposed to be able to record a whole new album in 3 months from now if I can barely practice for 45 minutes?” Camila asked, getting annoyed.

Lauren had been very protective for the past two weeks when it came to her health and Camila couldn’t really discuss against anything she said because Lauren’s hormones were starting to kick in and God knows you don’t wanna mess with Lauren when she’s mad.

Lauren just stared back at her.

“Ugh fine,” Camila rolled her eyes, “let’s go. Thanks Annie!” she smiled to her vocal coach.

“No problem, take care, I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” she said back. ‘What a couple’ she thought, smiling.

Back at home, Camila was taking a nap when Lauren decided to start dinner. Halfway through, she felt two arms wrap around her waist from behind.

“Smells good,” Camila said, smiling against Lauren’s bare shoulder.

“How was your nap?” Lauren asked, leaning back.

“I had a dream.”

“Really? What about?” Lauren asked as she turned around.

“About us on tour…” Camila responded as she put her arms around Lauren’s neck.

“And…?” Lauren put her arms around the other girl’s waist.

“I kinda lost my voice” Camila said quietly, looking down.

“Oh, no baby,” Lauren pulled her into a tight hug, kissing the side of her head, “That’s not gonna happen, even now you can literally make a song about tomatoes sound pretty, trust me, you’ll be fine.”

“Yeah, I hope so… So what’s for dinner?” Camila said, lightening the mood. She let go of the embrace and looked over Lauren’s shoulder.

“Actually, we’re ordering pizza cause I just burned the chicken,” Lauren, said, walking away from the kitchen.