Part 8

OMG I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR THE UPDATE BUT SCHOOL AND STUFF IS A LOT AT TIME AND I COULDN'T GO ON WATTPAD LAST WEEK!!

“Babyyyy,” Lauren called from the couch in the living room.

‘Talk to me!” Camila yelled from the kitchen.

“I’m hungry!”

“Lauren, cooking is still one of the most challenging things ever for me so you’re gonna have to wait, unless you wanna cook this yourself.”

“You look sexy in that apron,” Lauren said, leaning on the doorframe.

“Yeah, well you don’t look sexy in those sweats babe,” Camila laughed.

“Hey, you have no idea how having this huge belly feels like!”

“That is true, and I hope it will stay this way,” Camila said as she turned around to stir what she was cooking.

“That looks disgusting,” Lauren said, as she hugged Camila from behind and rested her chin on Camila’s shoulder.

“Thank you,” Camila responded sarcastically.

“So, I got a call from the studio today.”

“And?”

“The album is finished, you did it babe,” Lauren squeezed Camila tighter.

“All thanks to you,” Camila said, turning around in Lauren’s arms.

“Every song you sang to me just made me fall in love with you a little bit more,” Lauren said, staring deeply into the other girl’s eyes.

Camila smiled, pecking her wife on the lips, “Hopefully this dinner won’t make you file for divorce.”

Lauren and Camila had dinner, and then lay on the couch together. It was the first night in a very long time they had for themselves and when they could just relax, now that the album was finally done. Camila lied on the couch with Lauren lying in between her legs on the couch, this way, Lauren used Camila as her pillow and Camila was able to caress Lauren’s baby bump, It had been 5 months since the IVF had worked and everything had been great, except for some hormonal days or morning sickness.

“This is so perfect,” Camila quietly said.

“What is?”

“Your tummy. You have literally someone living inside of you Laur, isn’t that amazing?”

“It’s kinda weird, actually,” Lauren giggled softly.

“I bet,” the other girl laughed, “but it’s gonna be the most beautiful thing ever.”

“How do you know that?”

“Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?”

Lauren laughed at this; Camila always knew the right thing to say.

“How do you think she’s gonna look like?”

“Well I think she’s gonna have your eyes and she will be able to make anyone fall in love with her in a blink of an eye, literally.”

“I want her to have your nose,” Lauren said, smiling.

“And your hair, definitely your hair,” Camila said as she softly caressed Lauren’s sides.

“But she would have to wear bows though!”

“Ah yes, definitely bows!”

“She’s probably gonna be a fat baby Camz, considering the amount of food we eat.”

“Pizza is gonna be her best friend!”

They both laughed, picturing this amazingly beautiful baby girl they were gonna have in no time, They stayed like that, quietly, just enjoying the silence and the closeness of their bodies, Camila massaging Lauren’s back and tummy.

After a while, Camila mumbled something Lauren couldn’t quite make out.

“I spoke to Marielle today,” she repeated, slower and clearly this time.

“What did she have to say?”

“She just apologized like a thousand times.”

“And what did you say?”

“I just said that it was ok and she should just get over it.”

“You said what?” Lauren asked as she turned around to face Camila.

“Look Laur I get that you don’t like her, but she’s like a sister to me! I can’t just push her away like that!”

“Funny how your sister treats your wife,” Lauren said, obviously mad,

“She knows better now, that won’t happen again, I promise,” she said as she stroked Lauren’s cheeks with her thumb.

“It better not, I’m not afraid to slap a bitch.”

Camila laughed as she pulled Lauren’s face towards hers, “Trust me honey, I know,” and then she gave her a chaste kiss in the lips.

Lauren saw Camila flirting with a girl on the side of the bar. She couldn’t believe her eyes, Camila had been her girlfriend for a year now and she still had the nerve to flirt with someone in her face. She decided to take action as she set her drink down and walked towards her girlfriend.

“Hi babe,” she pulled in Camila for a kiss, tongue included, she wanted to show the other girl Camila was taken.

“Hey sexy,” Camila said as she pulled back with a smile,

“Who’s this?” Lauren asked.

“Someone who does not need a show like the one you just put on,” the other girl responded with an attitude.

“Excuse me?” Lauren stepped closer to the girl.

“Shit, Lauren, let’s go it’s not worth it.” Camila said, trying to pull her back.

“I clearly needed to mark my territory if my girlfriend was talking to a bitch like you.”

“Apparently your girlfriend liked this bitch,” and with that Lauren slapped the other girl, leaving the other girl holding her face, and Camila shocked in the back.

“Let’s go Camz,” Lauren said as she walked towards the exit of the club, dragging Camila behind her. ‘That was hot!’ Camila thought.