Part 11

OMG I'M SO SORRY I LET YOU ALL WAIT FOR THIS I HAD SO MUCH THINGS HAPPEN IN MY LIFE AND I DIDN'T UPDATE I'M SORRY I'M PICKING THE CO-WRITER THIS WEEK AND LOOK IF PEOPLE STILL ARE INTERESTED SO YAY LOVE YOU ALL AND FINALLY THE LAST PART....

After a while, she heard a cry. It was a baby’s cry, she was sure about that part, but she wasn’t sure of anything else around her anymore. It was as if she were falling asleep, drifting off.

“We’re losing her!” she heard someone call from far away.

The last thing she heard was a female’s voice, yelling, “Lauren, stay with me babe, stay with me!” But she was too tired; she needed to rest.

“Clear!” the doctor yelled. No pulse.

“Please baby wake up, please wake up,” Camila cried, covering her face in her hands.

“Lets try one more time, clear!”

A few seconds passed and everyone in the room heard a ‘beep’.

“She’s back!”

Camila started crying in relief, she couldn’t believe she had been that close to losing the love of her life, her soul mate. A nurse coming up to her, handing her a beautiful baby girl interrupted her thoughts. She was the copy of Lauren, in other words, perfect. She had stunning baby blue eyes and a perfect little nose. Camila looked at her lovingly, “Hi beautiful,” she still had tears streaming down her face, “You are perfect, more perfect than I could’ve ever imagined,” she whispered, giving her baby a light kiss on its forehead and tracing her features with her thumb. “I love you.”

Lauren woke up after a long while, disoriented. Camila stood up as soon as she sensed movement from her wife, “Lauren,” she said, holding her hand.

“Where am I?” Lauren asked, confused.

“We’re at the hospital, you just gave birth to the most beautiful baby ever, you do remember right? Do you remember me?” Camila started to freak out.

Lauren giggled softly, “How could I ever forget you babe? Where is she?”

“She’s sleeping now and the doctors are keeping an eye on her, Laur, you have no idea how perfect she is.”

Lauren smiled as a tear streamed down her face, “I can’t believe it’s done,” she said as she touched her stomach.

“I know, you did it, I’m so proud of you, I love you so much.” Camila said, looking into Lauren’s eyes and leaning in for a short kiss that poured out her feelings to the other girl.

“I love you too,” Lauren said as she pulled back, “so much,” she said, leaving another peck on Camila’s lips. “I wanna see her.”

“I’ll go ask the nurses.”

After a few minutes, Camila walked in with the tiniest thing wrapped up n a pink blanket resting on her chest.

“Meet your beautiful mommy,” she cooed as she handed the baby carefully to Lauren.

“Hi, oh my god, you’re so perfect, Camz look at her,” Lauren couldn’t help but mile wide.

“I know, she looks just like you,” Camila smiled back. “We still have to name her.”

Lauren looked at Camila and back at the baby, “Karla Michelle,” she whispered.

“I love it,” Camila said, now looking at the baby, “it suits her.”

Both girls stared at the baby girl with adoration; they couldn’t believe they were finally a family. A nurse then took the baby away so she could rest and Lauren needed to rest as well.

“Babe, lay with me?” Lauren asked.

“You need to rest and I don’t think that’s gonna be very comfortable, the size of that bed is ridiculous.”

“I don’t care, I just wanna cuddle with you.”

Camila gave in as Lauren scooted over so she could lie beside her, hugging the other girl by the waist and placing a kiss on her temple.

They lay there for a few minutes, just staring at each other and planting little pecks here and there.

“I almost lost you last night,” Camila said as she played with Lauren’s hair.

“I would never stop fighting if it meant that I would no longer be with you, let alone have a family with you,” Lauren said, snuggling into Camila’s neck.

“Scared the hell out of me.”

“I’m sorry. I was also scared you know,” Lauren said, placing a soft kiss on Camila’s neck.

“I know you were, that was a lot of pain huh?” Camila said, slowly running her hand up and down Lauren’s arm.

“Fuck, you have no idea,” Lauren responded, giggling

“Gosh, if only I could’ve done something about it.”

“Hey, it was worth it, trust me. This is just perfect. Having the baby and you being here with me, I couldn’t ask for anything else. I can’t wait to go home and be a family.”

“About home, I have a surprise for you.”

“What is it?”

“If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore babe, duh.” Camila giggled, playfully rolling her eyes at Lauren.

“I can’t wait,” Lauren said as she pecked Camila’s lips one more time before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

After a few days, Lauren was finally able to go home with the baby.

“Laur close your eyes, no peeking! I would cover them with my hands but I’m holding Michi.”

“That is not going to be the baby’s nickname, over my dead body.”

“Ok, then I’m holding KM.”

“Ugh, still no.”

“Whatever Lauren, the surprise is waiting for you!”

“Ok, my eyes are closed! Hurry up!”

“Ok, just a little bit more…turn right… and open.”

In front of Lauren was the most adorable nursery room she had ever seen. The walls were painted with a light pink that Lauren had told Camila she loved; there was a giant crib in the middle of the room, surrounded by a million stuffed animals. “Just, babe, wow!”

“Do you like it?” Camila said, entering the room, placing the baby in the crib.

“I love it!” Lauren said as she jumped into Camila’s arms, wrapping her arms around her neck.

“I’m glad you do,” Camila whispered in Laurens lips, capturing them in a long kiss. Lauren’s tongue asked for entrance, and Camila gladly opened her mouth a little bit more so she could grant access. Both tongues were battling for dominance, Lauren pulled back a little bit and bit on Camila’s lower lip, making Camila moan and return the bite. They were interrupted by a cry, they both laughed, turning to look down at the baby.

“First of many cockblock moments,” Camila laughed.

“I’m looking forward to them,” Lauren laughed as well.

“Oh baby, I’m not,” Camila said, as she leaned for another short kiss.

“I love you,” Lauren said in between short, quick kisses.

“Thank you,” Camila said.

“Why are you thanking me?”

“For making me this happy and for giving me the family I always dreamt of.”

Lauren pulled her into a hug as both started to tear up.

“I would do it a million times, as long as it’s for you,” Lauren whispered.

THE END.