Part 10

WOHHOO NEXT WEEK FINALE OF THIS FF!!:)

ITALICS = MEMORIES

Lauren and Camila were arriving home after going shopping. They were exhausted from walking a lot and Camila had to carry everything, plus the fans went crazy whenever they saw them, it was just a long day. They were getting to the door and Lauren was trying to unlock it.

“Lauren, if you don’t hurry up I’m gonna drop everything,” Camila complained.

“Shut up, Camz,” Lauren responded seriously, but joking.

Camila dropped all of the bags, “what did you just say?” she asked as she started tickling Lauren.

“No, no ok, stop it I gotta get the door!” Lauren screamed as she tried to slip out of Camila’s grip.

“Here I’ll get it, slowpoke,” she said as she took the keys from Lauren’s hands and opened the door.

“My lady,” she said as she acted like a gentleman.

“Wow, thank you, who knew you could be so polite,” Lauren said sarcastically.

“Ha, don’t mess with me baby, you know I actually behave around you, especially in public,” Camila said as she entered the house with all of the bags. She placed them on the table.

“Talking about public, we’re nominated for the Teen’s Choice again this year.”

“No way! Oh my gosh, this is amazing,” Camila exclaimed as she went over to where Lauren was standing,

“Yes it is, my dear,” Lauren said in an Indian accent, as she grabbed Camila by the neck and pecked her on the lips.

“Give me another kiss,” Camila pouted.

“No,” Lauren smiled.

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Don’t make me do this.”

“Do what?”

Camila started tickling Lauren until gave up and gave her another small kiss.

They hit the red carpet that weekend next to their band mates. As soon as they stepped out of the limo everyone went crazy, they were the most famous girl band and the most popular, and they knew it. They posed for pictures, took some with the fans, signed some autographs, and gave some interviews before entering the event. Their seats where in the second row, since they were nominated. During the event, everyone congratulated Lauren for her pregnancy and Camila for her recovery, and everyone would talk to the other girls as well. Finally, the presentation for their award came up. Logan Lerman and Dianna Agron were up to present the award of best pop song.

“And the winner is,” they announced, “Fifth Harmony!”

The girls all screamed in excitement and hugged each other before walking on stage. When Logan gave them the award, he gave it to Lauren and hugged her a little bit too tight, Camila noticed. Camila quickly walked up to them and tugged on Lauren’s hand, separating them. Then she started, “Wow, I can’t believe this, we love you so much, you don’t understand, I would twerk If I could but these heels are killing me!” The audience laughed, as they always did with Camila. Then, Ally jumped in, “We love y’all so much, you have no idea what this means to us and this year is gonna be a great year and I hope you guys enjoy as much as we will! Bless y’all!” And with that, they walked off the stage.

Later that night, at the after party, Camila lost track of Lauren at some point. She was dancing with Dinah and Normani, when she spotted Lauren at the bar, she quickly walked up to her but was stopped in her tracks as she saw Lauren talking to Logan, which was obviously flirting with her. The man was gorgeous, that she had to admit, but did he not understand that he was obviously not Lauren’s type?