Chapter 7: Romance Novel

8.14.15

I am SOOO sorry it took me forever to get this up. I went on a small vacation and had no time to write. Then I got busy with work. But I finally finished it! You guys are awesome for being patient :D

So i was wondering if you guys have any questions about the story? Anything i haven't answered within the storyline itself? Anything about the story? If you do, I'll answer what I can :)

P.S. I am a firm believer in "Read Whatever the Hell You Like Without Shame"

~*~

"Oh my god, you guys we have to go on the safari ride! They have real animals!" I gush.

I started going through my travel guide about half an hour ago after finishing the movie, and I'm finding all fun kinds of things to do. I would probably spend forever at the parks if I could. There's just so much to do. I don't even know how we'll get it all done in the two weeks we have!

"Don't forget to write what you want to do on your list," the ever-sensible Kota reminds. He suggested that as I go through the guide, I write down all the things I want to do. He also made sure I sorted the lists by park and numbered each item. I have lots of things that I want to do, and I'm sure we won't be able to fit in everything. I mean, I don't expect us to be at the parks everyday. I know at some point I'll just want to lounge by the pool at the hotel.

"Ooh! A roller coaster that goes backwards?!" I didn't realize there was so much I didn't know about the parks. And I thought I knew a lot! I pride myself on how much I know—well, how much I thought I knew. "I can't wait to try my first rollercoaster, guys. This is so exciting!"

"Is it? I couldn't tell," Luke said drily.

"Shut the fuck up, Luke. Let Sang have her fun." North gives me a smile through the rearview mirror before turning his attention back to the road. I beam back at him. No one, not even a bored Luke, can pull me down from this high.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, and Luke sneaks his head on the right side of mine. "Hey, Sang, you got anything sweet?" he whispers. I giggle quietly. I turn my head and give him some "sugar."

"Yup!" I giggle again.

"That's not what I meant! But I'll take kisses any time." He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively, puckering his lips. His face is ridiculous. My giggles erupt from me as Luke starts tickling my sides.

"Lucian! Stop this instant! We do not have the means to stop those giggles! Mr. Grumpy pants has glued my seatbelt closed," Sean pouts.

"Oh, stop being so melodramatic." North rolls his eyes.

My giggles have yet to cease, but I'm surprised when my head is pulled to the side and a mouth fastens on mine. A surprised sound escapes me, but I quickly melt into the spicy-scented kiss. He doesn't deepen it more than a close-mouthed kiss, but I don't mind. He places a couple pecks on my lips before pulling away, giving me a wink.

"Thanks, Kota," Sean sighs in relief making me roll my eyes. "I was about to risk the wrath of this guy," —he gestures a thumb at North— "to administer a cure."

"Oh, I wasn't trying to cure her," Kota says matter-of-factly. Sean shoots him a look. "I just couldn't resist her beauty. Her joy was an enticing siren calling for a kiss."

Uh...thanks, Silas?

"Dude, you sound like Silas." Thanks, North.

"Can't a guy try to woo his girlfriend?" Kota says, mock hurt.