Chapter # 7 ~~~ A Girl's Day Out

Chapter Seven

A Girl's Day Out

A week later, Garreth announced that he wants to marry the girl that he was dating, and by then, the apartments were finished, furnished and all. Casey had the two extra maids working fairly well, Mahamed and I had already announced our engagement and all of my god children were to stay with me for another two months.

I called Gran and asked her if I could have the small four bedroom cottage, she told me that she could. Garreth was going to bring his lady love and daughter over before they go and announce it to everyone else at the palace. I had the cottage done for ages, waiting for Garreth to settle down.

Who walked in holding Vivian was a shock, because it was the last one I would have thought to have dated Garreth, it was my property manager, Sofia. My jaw dropped, and it was as I stared at her that she blushed furiously.

When they were about to leave I asked them if they were tinking on getting a house together. "We are, it's just that we can't find one that suits us, you know."

I gave them the envelope with a set of the keys, the spare was with me, along with a map and a letter. Later on that night, Garreth, Sofia and Vivian gave me both a hug and a kiss. "We love it!" Garreth and Sofia said.

I smiled and waited for them to go and I waited for my three pregnant friends to look at me once more. I gave them the keys to their apartments and we all went with them as they got to see their apartments. To say they loved them would have been an understatement. I grinned as they walked around their apartments, loving it all, it even included a nursery in all apartments. The extra surprise was that they all had a cook each, three maids, and a massues each. They were gobsmacked, to say the very least.

Then they started crying, they hugged me and sobbed for their loves. Ellayna's love, is the Prince of a country, ruled by his mother, an old toad of a woman who would see that her son marries an ugly but wealthy princess then to a poor beautiful girl, who is on of the best friends to a Princess. Jennifer's love, is my ambassidor, he used her body and abused her mind and left her pregnant, with his children, but the thing is, he isn't like that. And Trisha's love, is the Spaniard Billionaire Playboy, who lost his first wife to the child birth of his twins, his daughter and son, I set them up, first as his children's nanny, and all went well, then they became lovers and everything went south from their.

But it was Trisha that really hurt me, after all I was the one to set them up, so to speak, but they fell apart, when all they needed most was for him to be absolutely honest with her. After all, from what I was told, he was still pining for his first wife, and rejected her in the most hurtful way imaginable, by ignoring her then telling her to her face that she was a whore, not fit for his attention, let alone his love.

But he loves her, I see it in his eyes every time I look at him but he seems to be holding onto his first wife's memory to keep him from aknowledging the feelings he has for my friend Trisha.

I told her, the only way for him to realise that he loves her, was for her to leave, and ignore him the way he ignores you, while wearing beautiful clothes that essentuates your pregnancy.