Chapter # 17 ~~~ From Princess To Queen!

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

From Princess To Queen

ELIZABELLA'S POV

It was the day that I was to be QUEEN! OMFG! I just can't belisve that the day had actually come, I always thought that I would have a few more years maybe! You know? But my grand-parents died recently.

I was still sad. No matter how happy I got, I would always want to cry, when I remembered my grand-parents deaths, but at least they lived long enough to see their great-grand-children after their birth.

Mahamed would cuddle me so much! So that he would be able to keep my head in the right place! To help me think about my children, my people. I loved them all, but they kept me grounded, and Mahamed helped me see that!

The crowning went by, like water through your fingers. It felt like, that in the blink of an eye, I was crowned. After that, I was just, beyond happy! And, to be honest! I was TIRED! The children kept waking up! So we, Mahamed and I didn't get all that much sleep, but we were a happy family, and we were loving it!

I looked up and saw that Ellayna arguing with Matthew, her babies' daddy. I also saw Jennifer and James arguing, he was her babies' daddy! AND! I saw Trisha and Alejandro agruing, and guess what he was? If you thought her babies' daddy! You are RIGHT! *Giggles*

Anyways! Back to it! I had to talk to the people that were congregated to see Mahamed and I become their King and Queen.

ELLAYNA'S POV

"How can I forgive you after all that you have done to me?!" I yelled. "After you said those horrible things to me!" Tears starting to fill my eyes.

"That wasn't me! I was arguing with my mother! She doesn't want you in the family, because you don't have 'the blood relationships' of dignitaries!" He told me. His voice absolutely dripping with anger.

"But how can I know who I am related to? I could be a freaking duchess for all I know!" I told him, crying.

"I told my mother, that, just because I became King, I really don't want to see her! She made me do what I did! I made sure that I would marry you and only you!"

I couldn't help it, I ran away from him. Crying.

MATTHEW'S POV

"How can I forgive you after all that you have done to me?!" She yelled. "After you said those horrible things to me!" Tears starting to fill her beautiful eyes.

"That wasn't me! I was arguing with my mother! She doesn't want you in the family, because you don't have 'the blood relationships' of dignitaries!" I told her. My voice was absolutely dripping with anger.

"But how can I know who I am related to? I could be a freaking duchess for all I know!" She told me, crying.