Chapter # 11 ~~~ Meeting Leonie And An Epiphany

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Meeting Leonie And An Epiphany

We, Mahamed and I awoke early, and we were on the plane in no time at all. I rubbed my large belly as I fell asleep once again.

I was woken up by Mahamed and he told me that we had landed. We walked on the tarmack to get to the awaiting Hummer stretch. I rode in STYLE! *Giggles*

We were taken to my home and it was their that I was greeted with the most obnoxious sight! Leonie was "taken" now, and it was when Mahamed and I got out that she threw her guy aside and began hitting on mine!

"Leonie, get the hell away from ny fiance! If you don't, don't be expecting an all expences paid trip, in the Royal Private Jet, and accommidation at the Royal Palace." She perked up at the word 'ROYAL'!

She is a spot-light SLUT! She always has to be the centre of attention, if she isn't she would do something or say something that would put her at the centre!

I went inside and unpacked. I walked out to see Leonie, hanging off of Mahamed's arm, as if she belonged their. "What are you doing Leonie?" I ask her.

She even has the nerve to say, "I didn't do annything! He was flirting with me!" While still oldin onto his arm.

Mahamed saw my temper flair up and he smiled, which makes my temper flair into higher levels. "Believe me Leonie, I come from a family that stay loyal, to the spouce that they love. Take my parents for example, they LOVE one another and they still have an exclusive relationship. Even after the years they were together. FIDELITY at it's finest!" He says to her.

My body froze into place. Did I hear what I think I heard? But then Leonie had to say the bitchiest thing ever! "I heard you were marrying her so that her babies aren't born bastards. I also heard that she gave herself to you so that she could land herself the best husband she could." Then she mumbled, "The slut."

I was on her a quick as a rocket. But I was pulled off of her before I threw my first punch. Mahamed held me and said into my ear, "Think of the babies, sweetheart. They might get hurt if you get into a fight now." My body relaxed, and it was then that I realised something. Somewhere along the line, I fell head over heels in love with him!

With the realisation, I felt awash with LOVE! For him! For our Children and for our families. When that happened, with mine and Mahamed's Hands were on my belly, and the children moved inside me. As if to say, that I was on the right path.

Out of nowhere, I began to cry. Mahamed turned me around and hugged me tederly, as if he would never let me go. Later that night, he cuddled, me in bed as I fell into a deep sleep. And I remember my last thought being that I was the luckiest girl in the world. Mahamed didn't have to tell me he loved me, I could feel it in his hugs, his kisses, and his presence.

I fell into a dream full of love, hope and plenty of kids, with a few still on the way!