Chapter # 8 ~~~ The Kid's Day Out

Chapter Eight

A Kid's Day Out

They settled into their own apartments as I got to mine, Mahamed gave me a guilt trip bad. I had to take the kids for the day, but I organised that we all will, Ellayna, Jenny and Trisha will take all the kids out; Tory, Katherine, Gregory and the two that Trisha has. I called Ellayna and Jenny, but I sent a text to Trisha to get her to call or message back when she can. Ellayna and Jenny were on board, they even suggested that Garreth might like it if we took Vivian for the day. We brainstormed about all the places we could go. Movies? Maybe. Playground? Maybe not. Water park? Probably not. Hmm, Game's parlour? Most likely. Tucker the litle ones out then go and watch a movie. We all agreed on that and as we hung up I got a text from Trisha, 'i m on my way home now, he z jst pushn 2 hard n i dont want d kidz 2 c me cry. dey dnt need dat.'

'babe, we are goin out 2mro, wanna cum with? we takin all d kids to a games place and gonna ctch a movie afta dat. u gonna cum?'

'my two allowd?'

'4 sure! i am calln garreth 2 c if he wil let us take is dorta 4 d day.'

'ok, gotta leave him b, or he gonna lose me 4 good :-( i luv hm 2 mch 4 dat 2 hapn.'

'i kno wat u mean, c u soon, u gonna stay @ ur new home? aka d apartmnt? lol'

'4 sure, gotta get on d plane again, c u soon.'

'c u.'

I sighed as I put my phone down, only to pick it up again and call Garreth. Sofia answered, "Hello Princess what can I do for you?"

"Is Garreth their?"

"Yes he is, he's just changing Vivian's nappy, can I ask why you want to speak with him?"

"Can you just ask him if he would like us to take Vivian for the day tomorrow?"

"Okay." I heard foot steps them muffled voices and then Sofia answered again, "Yes, he would like that very much. We both will." I could almost hear the blush in her voice as she said that.

"Okay, I will call you two tomorrow and see what time we will be leaving. Okay?"

"Okay then, talk to you tomorrow."

We hung up then I called Mahamed to me only to be told that he left to get something. I shugged and went to tell the kids. They absolutely loved the idea, but Tory and Katherine didn't like that they had to sit in a pram, well, until I told them how much walking around we'd have been doing. I knew that they would get seriously knackered after the day was out. I packed all the things that we would need for the day, not much, just the prams, towels, a charge of clothes, bathers, just in case, and a bit of food and drink. As I was finishing up the packing Ellayna and Jenny walked into the room and asked "What is all this for?"

"Just packing for tomorrow, now, we gonna have to see who is gonna push what pram. I got Gregory and Vivian in the side-by-side double pram. Now who is going to push the pram with Katherine in and who is going to push the pram with Tory in?"