Epilogue ~~~ Mother Is Sick!

EPILOGUE

Mother Is Sick!

I watched as my mother was taken to the hospital. No-one knew what was wrong with her.

I waited in a private waiting-room, made for high profile people, with loved ones in the hospital.

I waited for what seemed like YEARS! I finally had a doctor, come up to me and tell me the news.

They had stabalised her, and they were flying in the world's best scientists on just about everything. They were trying desperately to find the cure, to a virus that has NEVER been seen before.

I was able to see her, and the only thing she asked for was to see Ellayna, Jennifer and Trisha. I sent them a message telling them to get their asses here ASAP!

When they got here, mum just watched us. "You do know that I concider you ALL my daughters!" She said, smiling at us all

"We know you love us." We all said to her.

Out of the blue, she started to seize up! I rushed and pressed the call button. The doctor's rushed in, and rushed us out the door as we watched them try all they can do for my mother.

We all cried, and we all watched on as the doctors did all they could. We waited and watched as the doctors restarted her heart and stablised her once more.