Natalie

The next morning, you wake up to a sound of a crash. You jump out of your bed and dash to the kitchen to see Hannah with one of your dress shirts on, trying to cook. She spilled eggs all over the floor ''Hannah are you ok?'' ''Yeah, good morning,''. ''Why are you wearing my shirt'' Hannah smiled to herself ''We had sex silly'' You raise an eyebrow ''Did we''? Yeah don't you remember?'' ,you try to remember but you're blank. Today in class a new student came, her name is Natalie, she has red hair....but that could be a coincidence,right? She wore dark sunglasses so you really couldn't tell if it was her.She wore a white t shirt that exposed miles of cleavage,a jacket half worn and it looked big on her,and some tattered blue jeans,she looked an comfortable hippie artist. "Class,this is Natalie a new student from..I'm not sure.She never said a word,instead she noticed you sitting in the back and sat next to you.As you try to ignore her she stares at you,like she can see your soul.After a long pause of silence,Natalie gets up and goes to the paint station.She chooses the color crimson red,she goes to the canvas next to her,splashes the paint,and her body goes with her paintbrush,every stroke she swayed with the movement.It was hypnotizing,beautiful,seductive....in fact u want to fuck her right there.Hannah notices how you look at her and threw a color pencil at you that snaps you out of it.When Natalie finished,the class gasped in amazement....It was you.She walks back to her desk and sits down,biting one of the sleeves on her jacket.You try not to freak out but she got every detail right down to the peach fuzz on your chin.Later that night,Hannah didn't come to the room,probably cheating,doesn't really concern you, she seemed jealous.As you sit alone on your laptop watching Black Butler ,someone knocks on your door.You answer it to see Natalie,"Hello Claude,may I come in".You let her inside,and make her some soda.She walks around and,finally sees a painting you created a couple of nights ago."I love your painting" she said cheerfully. You thank her and ask her why is she here,"I wanted to talk to you,do you remember the night when a girl came into your room well that girl,wanted something you have but she couldn't get.You ask her what it is,she replies"A kiss" This girl is weird but before you can utter a word she grabs your face and kisses you.This was wrong,but it felt right,it got a little more intense you started taking her shirt off,this isn't you this is someone else.You stop and told her it was wrong that you just met her,she laughs "He really did take your memory".She comes closer to you and whispers something in your ear.You smile devilishly and throw her on the bed......