Red&Black

You wake up to see that Natalie is gone,oh she left a note.

Dear Claude,

I had an amazing time last night,so after class come into the woods behind the school ,I want to show you something.

Natalie

At first it was kinda weird but whatever.After class you walk to the massive woods that is located behind the school.It's rather dark and quiet.You yell out Natalie's name....no answer.After a long pauses of silence,a voice echoes "Up here". You look up to see Natalie hanging upside down from a tree."Sorry,I like to think up here".After she gets off she asks you "Are you afraid of monsters"? "You then answer,confused."Love em but why". With that Natalie reaches for her right eye and pulls of a eye patch ,exposing a small timekeeper in her eye socket.Then she goes for her lips and pulls off skin to reveal a row of bloody stitches across her face.She put her head down in embarrassment,"You are going to run now aren't you".You wanted to,but something about her face was beautiful."Natalie.....".Before you say anything else,a flash of light blinds you and before you stands a tall,faceless figure in a black suit. Natalie suddenly jumps in between both of you and yells at the figure"No! you can't kill him he's mine".Then emerging from its back a large black tendril grabs you by the neck and slams you to a tree.You and it are now face to face,it slowly tilts its head........you black out.....................