Vincent

The mansion was dark and gloomy, the halls  smelled of rotten corpses and dried blood. Slendy and the others were out killing while Maestro and Natalie were training in the impaling forest. Maestro sits by a river,the dense fog surrounding him. He pulls off his shirt,revealing massive scars and tattoos. He pulls off his gauntlets and lays them on the ground.He takes a deep breath and cracks his knuckles. His eyes go from hazel to a hellish red, his veins filling with black ink and his nails into claws. Meanwhile , Natalie watches him from a nearby tree, two sharp knives in her hands. Natalie jumps from her perch and slowly creeps up to him. She stands up behind him, one knife raised to deliver a blow, she slashed at him but he vanished into thin air. ''What the fuck'' Natalie said, confused.She looked around and in a flash, a large slash appeared on         her right cheek, blood gushing out. Natalie grunted in pain and began slashing the air.After countless attempts, she fatigued and collapsed on the ground. Maestro stood over her grinning hard ''Need help''? ''Yes that would be nice'' Maestro picked her up and wrapped his arms around her waist. ''Sorry about the cut'' Maestro said,licking the blood from her cheek.''Mmmm it's fine baby'' Natalie moaned,''Lick me more'' Maestro grinned devilishly ''I'll do more than that'' He picked up Natalie and slung her over his shoulder. ''Oooo you naughty boy'' Natalie teased.