Blood Wedding

It has been a couple of weeks since Maestro has actually had time alone with Natalie and since Slendy and the  others left, this was his chance to be with her. The sky is a dull gray as Maestro walked into the forest. Usually Natalie would be out there, drawing. She was on the tallest tree, staring at the vast amount of land. ''Nat are you up there?'' Maestro yelled. ''Coming''  Natalie shouted as she jumped from the tree and landed on Maestro. They both layed in the dead leaves watching the passing clouds. ''Mae can I ask you something''? Natalie asked '' Shoot'' Natalie sits up '' Do you ever want to be you know....human again'' '' Well, not really I mean I enjoy being here with you'' Natalie looks down on you '' I enjoy being here with you too'' she said kissing your lips. '' I want to be here with you forever''  '' Maestro sits up and grabs her hands '' Marry me then'' Natalie looks at you '' How would Slendy  fell about this. ''Feel about what'' Slendy says appearing with the rest of the killers. ''Well Slendy  I want to marry Natalie'' Slender looks at Natalie ''Is this what you want''  '' Yes slendy I love him. Slendy thinks 'Hmmmm, I'll allow it'' Natalie jumps up,hugging slendy.