Chapter 2 The begining

I woke up to the sounds of feet running up and down the hall, I growled at them making them stop "jazz, you need to get up and get ready" i heard bella mutter, making me groan "why?" I growled out, bella cleared her throat "James the alpha from the blood moon pack is coming to day" with that she ran down the stairs i snapped my teeth and stood up from my bed well a bit of cardboard on the floor with a blanket that has been clawed at and ripped, I walked to my cupboard and got dressed in a black sleeveless top and shorts that stop mid thigh with my vans.

I brushed my black hair that reached my shoulder i walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put deodorant on, I made my way down the stairs i noticed pack members moved out of my way as I walked past, I made it to the kitchen as I sat down a plate was placed in front of me i looked down and seen it was a raw stake i licked my lips and started to eat by the time i was done i had blood running down my chin.

I licked my lips clean as my father walked in "morning jazz" he greeted me carefully "morning" i grumbled out "i know its early for you jazz i tried to get alpha james to come later but he refused and made it as early as he could" my dad explained "its fine" i growled out he nodded and sat down "some one is at the door" i stood up and ran to the door and opened it growling.

My brother Jason walked next to me "jazz don't growl at alpha james, sorry alpha she doesn't like new people" this alpha growled "does she not now how to act when an alpha is coming to your pack" i chuckled "last time i was nice to an alpha i was kidnapped and was there punching bag" i lifted my top "so many cuts so much fun" the next thing you know max was picking me up making me scream "jazz it's me max" i slowly stopped scream and looked around "home" i muttered "your home jazz" i relaxed as max put me back down.

Max and I stayed in the games room till lunch when we walked down to the kitchen for lunch we all sat down at the table every one had bacon eggs and stake while i only had a large peace of stake that was raw.

The pack started to eat while i just stared at my food "is she going to eat?" James asked "she's not used to this many people around her" my mother spoke James started to reach for my stake making me growl "alpha if you want to leave this place in one peace i would not touch her food" Blake warned him but he didn't listen and took the stake, my pack members moved away quickly as did my family, Jason started to make his way over to me but was not quick enough i jumped out of my seat and across the table attacking the alpha.

My claws grew making me slash his shirt and skin drawing blood, I felt a tingling sensation threw out my body but ignored it, all of a sudden i was picked up from the alpha by Jason making me snarl and thrash against him.

I felt a sharp prick in my right arm as I started to drift off i heard my mother ask if alpha James was ok.

Jazz's eyes on the side