Chapter 6

Jason pro

When jazz walked back out from the forest i noticed blood on her muzzle and paws, my warriors started to make their way to her, she was about to lunge at them, I jumped on her and pinned her down making her thrush and and snarl against me, 'get me the doctor and bring the morthine'

the doctor replied that she was coming, when the doctor showed up i told her to put it in jazz, once the doctor had put the needle in jazz slowly stopped thrashing around, I picked her up and looked at her body, I noticed a lot if scars covered every inch of it making my wolf howl in angry 'how dare some one touch our mate, they need to die' I nodded my head agreeing with him.

I placed jazz in the cells, walking out i made my way to my office to see my mother and brother sitting there "mother, Luke" mum smiled as luke waved with his head still in mums neck "who saved Luke tonight, james" my mum asked "jazz did, why" i sat down next to her in the black sofa "i wanna say thank you so does luke"

I nodded "when she wakes up I'll let her know" mum looked me in the eyes and smiled, her brown eyes are almost lifeless and dull, my father died in a rouge attack while she was pregnant with Luke "you look different" she muttered making me chuckle "good or bad?" She smiled "good, have you found your mate?" I shook my head no, i didnt tell her about jazz just yet, I need to think of a way to make sure she doesn't attack like she almost did "oh, you will soon dont give up" i nodded as mum started to make her way out the door.

--------------
Jasons eyes on top or side