Chapter 3

JASONS PVO

When jazz lept across the table and started to claw me i was shocked at first and got ready to fight back when i felt the tingling sensation 'mate' my wolf spirit howled happily jason pulled jazz form me making her snarl and thrush against him, alpha mason jason's father stabbed her with a needle in her right arm making her go limp which made spirit growl "what did you do?"

i snarled at them "she would of attacked any one and every one if didn't put her to sleep" matt spoke up i nodded "why did she attack?" i asked every one looked around and refused to look at me "it's a story for her to tell you if she wants to tell you" i watched as max carried jazz out of the kitchen, i followed them only to see he was taking her to the cells making me frown but i followed them "why she she going down here" i asked but every one ignored me.

when we made it to the cells i noticed all the rouges whimpered and max out her in a cell next to a young making her whimper "no please put her in another cell or move me" she whimpered as she moved to the other side max nodded and opened her cell making her run out and moved far away from the cell, we put her in a new cell max left but i tried to stay but max kicked me out. I went back to the house and demanded to talk to mason, we went and sat in his office with Jason and max "when jazz wakes up i'll be taking her with me"

Jason and max growled "why" mason asked calmly tho his eyes gave away that he was angry "she is my mate, so you ether give her to me or ill take her forcefully" i growled out, they all looked at me "if you take her, you need to make sure no body says any thing about her scars and the way she acts, her wolf takes over and there is no stopping her" i nodded after that i walked out and back down to the cells,

I heard growling and and whimpers i walked down to see the rouges heads are down and whimpering, made it to jazz's cell to see her in wolf form, her wolf was scary it's black fur had scares all over and blood red eyes had scares over them her wolf looked at me making its eyes soften a bit but still growling i stepped closer making her ears flatten against her head as she showed her teeth