Chapter 8

I woke up to see james glaring at me from the other side of the cell his eyes are black as night his claws where visible, he slowly moved towards "your a danger to my pack" he growled showing his teeth at me, i whimpered at him growling "i'm trying to control her, it's hard to control her, you don't understand the pain we went threw" i muttered he started to walk back and forth in front of my cage while running his hand threw his hair he stopped and looked at me and sighed  "i am sorry but you're a danger to my pack, you are my mate you tried to kill me" i whimpered and looked down "what are you going to do?" i whimpered making him sigh I don't know, let me think about it for a few days" he turned and walked out leaving me there in the dark cold room "Night, you need to control you self" i scolded her making her laugh and pace her cage 'come on love, we both know that wont happen" i sighed knowing she was right, the best option is for him to reject me......

-----FEW DAYS LATER-----

i woke up to see James staring at me with black eyes, i frowned and tilted my head to the side "james?" i whispered making him growl, whimpering i looked down at the floor "i'm not james" the voice was deep and rough "who are you then?" i asked still looking at the floor "his wolf grayson" grayson muttered as he walked closer to me "it's a shame that you're crazy, you're a pretty young thing, and i hate to do this" he pulled out a needle and put in my arm injecting what ever was in it into me, my eyes started to drop before i was completely out i heard " I alpha james king reject you and my mate and luna" after that darkness took over knocking me out.

When i came too i was in the forest in the middle of the night, i shifted in to my wolf and shock my fur, the floor was cover in snow, my wolf took letting out a loud roar before running off in the woods yelling 'lets play, let's play' her laugh was evil and scary "no more mate, no need to be nice anymore" as the night became dawn my wolf swore revenge on her mate and pack, I ran around trying to find a cave to sleep in for the next few months. 

N/A 

SORRY GUYS I HAVE BEEN HAVING WRIGHTERS BLOCK ON THIS BOOK, BUT IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN, AND ONCE THE BOOK IS FINISHED I WILL DO AND UPDATE AND FIX THINGS WITH THE BOOK