Chapter 5

As I waited for james to call my name, my wolf started to claw at the cage i put her in "what? " I asked making her chuckle "we get to play, 1 2 we attack 3 4 blood runs cold, 5 6 we play a game, 7 8 its about to end, 9 10 cant wait to play again" my wolf howled as she tried to brake free of her cage, I turned to the side to see a table, walking over to it i placed my hand on top trying to calm down, just as i  was about to clam down i heard James say my name, i let out a small growl and moved to the door, I opened it to see a lot of eyes on me.

I looked around to see james and another guy near him on a stage, making my way over every one broke out in whispers but the one that was clear enough for my wolf was when someone said something about my scars, my claws started to dig into my Parms as I tried to keep night at bay "play time jazz, just let me have fun" night creepily sung, blood dripped from my hands as I stood on the stage, "she's bleeding" a female voice calls out make everyone look at me, I was taking deep breaths to calm down, i felt an arm on my shoulder making me growl and look at how it was, to see James staring at me "clam down" he growled out, i closed my eyes and took deep breaths, after my fifth breath, a scream arbitrated making me open my eyes and look towards the sound to see a young child in the hands of an older man, a woman started to cry and from the looks of james he was about to shift, my wolf was growling and clawing at her cage "now no one move, i want the alpha title or i'll kill him" he growled out before i knew what was happening my wolf took over my body and started to laugh crazily "let him go, or you'll be sorry" night sung in a creepy tone "or are you scared to fight a girl?" the male dropped the kid on the ground making him run behind me.

The male shifted into his wolf, his wolf was a yucky brown color "Wolfe's gonna die" night yelled as the wolf lunged at us, i swung my fist and punched him in the jaw making him yelp, i laughed and ran off making him follow "your not a smart wolfe" night muttered and shifted, she turned and ran straight at him she lunged and snapped her teeth shut around his left leg biting down hard till she heard a snap, letting go she ran off and around before running back and latching on to his back left leg and bit down till it snapped "lets play, lets play" night howled as she bit into his neck and shook her head slowly ripping his flesh, his blood now covered nights muzzle and paws as the wolf howled in pain, night ripped the flesh off the wolf making him slowly bleed out, once he was dead she howled happily and trotted back to the pack house and growled when some one walked up to her, just as she was about to lounge james pinned her down making her thrush and growl against him