the dragons failed wish

Me and nappa had finally arrived on the plannet earth. Thank god. I'm getting sick and tired of nappa asking if we're there yet every 5 seconds. You know how annoying that is on a space flight where you can't do anything to shut that person up? ITS REALLY DAMN ANNOYING. Anyway as we arrived I noticed that the sky was rather dark. It was odd, the place i had landed was in perfect angle with the sun for it to be daylight. As our pods had crashed down and we opened the doors there was a strange feeling to the air.

Nappa: do you feel that vegeta? The energy on this plannet has shifted.

Vegeta: I'm guessing it has something to do with the big green dragon floating over the wasteland.

Nappa: wait there's a big green dragon floating over the wasteland? Where? I don't see it vegeta.

I know the rest of you had been doing the same as I at this point. Mentally slapping yourself in the face just listening to this guy speak makes your I.Q drop.

Vegeta: you're serious....you can't see the giant floating dragon?

Nappa: nope.

Vegeta: out of all of the people I could possibly have on my side you are the one who survives.

Nappa: are you insulting me vegeta?

Vegeta: just shut up and come on.

Me and nappa had slowly start approaching this dragon floating before us. I had never seen such a creature as this. The green scale skin, and the red stripes up the side of the dragon. Golden horns. Ref glowing eyes and white belly. As we drew closer I could see 3 kids standing out in front of it. The earth girl with blue hair stood her hands raised up in the air. One was bald with weird dots on his forehead. The other....looked exactly like the saiyan bardock.

Vegeta: nappa I do believe we found the saiyan kalorot that was sent to this plannet.

Shenron: you who have collected the seven magic dragon balls speak your wish.

Bulma: eternal dragon. I have summoned you to grant my wish.

Shenron: *leaning down closer* come in now make your wish I don't have all day.

Bulma: I wish for you to bring me the perfect boyfriend.

Shenron: hmmm.....this wish cannot be granted.

Bulma: *huge smile fades to a frown* wait...why can't you grant the wish?

Krillen: I told you bulma the perfect guy was already right here.

Bulma: clam it baldie!

Shenron: I cannot grant this wish because the perfect boyfriend for you is already here.

Bulma: WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN HES ALREADY HERE?!

krillen: bulma I keel telling you that the perfect guy has been here all along.

Bulma: and I told you to clam it!

Shenron: I really don't have time for this. If your gonna waste my time just wish for nothing so I can get going.

Goku: bulma why don't you just wish to know where the perfect guy is?

Bulma: good idea goku I didn't think about that!

Vegeta: hey, earthings. Over here.

*all three turn around to face the one yelling at this*

Vegeta: hello kakorot. I see you've fails your mission.

Goku: kakorot? Oooooo what's that taste like?

Vegeta: what....no kakorot is your name. Your saiyan name.

Goku: my name is goku. I'm not this kakorot.

Bulma: *thinking to herself* "ohhhj he's really cute and dreamy. Maybe this is who the dragon was talking about"

Vegeta: oh that's a shame. You don't remember your own name.

Goku: my name was given to me by my grandpa.

Krillen: cut to the chase. Why are you here?

Vegeta: its simple really. I'm here to kill all life on this plannet