faceing reality

I had no idea what had hit me. I blacked out and woke up in that bed strapped to the heart monitor. I blinked setting up and look around seeing I was inside a bed room. But who the hell has hospital supplies in their own house? Anyway these people have no idea what's coming their way. *he gets up and walks over to the window sliding it open and flying off*

Bulma: *sighs* I wonder when he's gonna wake up.

Krillen: I just love how you couldn't wait to rip off his cloths and put that spare outfit you had on him.

Bulma: *blinks blushing* I couldn't let him set there in those old dirty cloths!

Krillen: sure you did. You just wanted to see his...

Goku: hey are we gonna do anything about the whole thing of yamcha being dead?

Krillen: to be honest goku no one really cared about yamcha.

Goku: guys we can't just leave him dead. What if we had done that to you.

Krillen: *rolls eyes sighing* fine if it will make you happy.

Bulma: hey does anyone know where puar is during any of this?

Mean while back at yamchas old home

Puar: *giggles relaxing in a hot tube setting back and relaxing sighing and throwing her hand over another cat* so do you wanna have some fun?

Vegeta flies through the air. He lands on the ground looking up.

Vegeta: I don't know who you are but I'm here and I'm waiting for you.

Another space pod comes into the atmosphere. But this time its a saiyan space ship. Vegetas eyes widen

Vegeta: a saiyan? How and who the hell is this?

The pod lands crashing into the ground as the grounds shakes from it

Goku: *eyes widen falling over as the house shakes*

Bulma: *eyes widen letting out a scream* oh no its happening again!!!

Krillen: what are you so scared of. Your boyfriend will take care of it.

Bulma: HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND HES JUST A BOY!

Krillen: yeah sure I'm sure that's what you think since you already know how long his...

Bulma: SHUT UP!!!

Goku: guys we should go see what the heck that was.

Vegeta looks down at the pod once again waiting for the person inside of it to walk out. But this one has really long black hair. He had armor exactly like nappas only the spikes where a brown color. His tail around his waist.

Vegeta: you....why are you here? Raditz

Raditz: prince vegeta. Your name has been floating around back at the base. There are a lot of people who would love to get ahold of you.

Vegeta: you of all people coming after me? Your weaker them nappa and I already disposed of him. You're wasting your time. Go back being frizas bitch.

Raditz: how dare you....*blinks and takes a deep breath* that's not why I'm here at all. I know your scouter exploded and I brought you the new model. Its got a green lense unlike the one you had. *tosses it up and vegets catches it and puts it on turning it on*

Vegeta: hmmm well thanks for bringing it. You can go back home now. There will be no further use of you.

Vegeta turns to walk away as the scouter goes off

Friza: I see you have a new scouter. Well....you should know I'm going through with my plan to kill all you discussting monkeys. I'll be there in a few short days. And try to at least make it fun for me prince vegeta.

The scounter stops as vegeta stands there eyes wide

Vegeta: he's coming to the earth....i could flea but then....bulma...