The monster within

Friza was on his way to the plannet. But how many soldiers had he set to arrive here before him. I could just take off and not bother. Bit then the earthlings wouldn't stand a chance. Not that I care or anything. But friza is a monster. These people have no idea what they will be up against. I remember my first mission for him. Only if I would have known. But it went a little like this.....

Vegeta: *climbs out of his space pod reaching up to his scouter* this is prince vegeta reporting from the plannet Hiroshi.

King vegeta: ahhh very good vegeta. This is your first mission so be careful out there you hear me?

Vegeta: father please. I'm not just some little kid that you can order around anymore.

He signs off the communicator. Vegeta kicks up from the ground and begins flying off. He taps the scouter button turning it on.

Vegeta: these life forms only have an average power level of 10. This isn't even worth my time.

Vegetas scouter goes off to a power level below him. A smirk comes across his face and he flies down to where the power reading was coming from. He comes face to face with someone who looks exactly like a human

Masahi: hello friend. You don't seem to be from around here.

Vegeta: ho ho you have no idea. *smirks taking a few steps closer raising his hand*

Masahi: you have come here to kill me I see. Go ahead. I will not stop you.

Vegeta: *stops looking at his enemy* your not even going to run?

Masahi: its nor like I could get away anyway. Lord Hiroshi will bring me back

Vegeta: lord Hiroshi? *bursts out laughing* you mean this idiot actually named this plannet after himself? Oh that's a laugh!

Masahi: you will regret making fun of lord Hiroshi.

Vegeta: *smirks a half smirk raising his hand once more* why don't I confront this "Hiroshi" myself to save him the trouble of finding me. *an energy ball forms in his hand and he shoots it forward it going through masahis chest* pathetic.

Vegeta flies up into the sky again. He slowly flies forward looking around at the nearby cities. Each city looks as if they had been uninhabited for decades. Building cracking and falling in. The windows busted and broken

Vegeta: why would lord friza want a plannet such as this one? It doesn't make Any sense. Now....to find where this "lord Hiroshi" could be.

Not paying attention vegeta slams directly into the side of the building. He quickly grabs his head

Vegeta: oh god dammit where the hell did that....come...from...

He looks up to see a huge building with a giant red ruby surrounded in a gold metal in the shape of flames like the sun.

Vegeta: well I guess that answers that question. They always gotta have the biggest building on the whole damn plannet. They wouldn't get as attacked as much if they stayed in smaller homes.

Vegeta flies in through the front of the arms held out in front of him but to his surprise he found no one waiting for him but a single person setting in the throne.

Hiroshi: I take it your this Vegeta that has arrived on my plannet

Vegeta: you know my name. How is it that you know?

Hiroshi: I'm afraid I cannot tell you that information. *crosses his left leg over the right leaning his against the left hand*

Vegeta: hmph. Not that it matters. Your going to be dead soon.

Hiroshi: king vegeta has always been a waist of space. He's weak.

Vegeta: you dare insult my father?! For that you will pay!!!

Vegeta charges straight for hiroshi his fist raised. Getting inches away from punching him he runs directly into a invisible force that lights up and sends tons of electric waves through his body. Vegeta let's out a scream and flies into the wall

Hiroshi: you pathetic saiyan. You always rush into battle without thinking. This will be the downfall of your race

Vegeta: *slowly sets up his right eye closed.* y-youre stronger then you appear.

Hiroshi: *walks over drawing a sword placing it to his neck* you may be one of the most powerful people to exist. But even you cannot stand up to my blade. And I will kill you. Unless.....you decide to become my spy.

Vegeta: your spy?! This is preposterous!

Hiroshi: *pushes it against vegetas throat harder* you will die if you do not.

Vegeta: *cletches his fist tightly* fine! I will be your damn spy! Now remove this sword from me at once!

Hiroshi smirks and removes the sword from his neck and puts it back in its case. Vegeta smirks quickly firing a blast at his back as hiroshi falls to the ground. Gasping

Hiroshi: what the..m*caughs up blood* you little...

Vegeta: *walks over and stands above him smirking* so we always just rush into battle without thinking do we?

Hiroshi: *laughs choking a little bit* you will regret working for friza. It will be the end of your race. He will destroy you. The same way that he did mine. *laughs again it quickly getting weaker until he breaths his last breath*

Only if I would have known what those words meant. That friza would destroy our race. Maybe, just maybe, we wouldn't be in this position