bulma

I'm am bulma briefs. The daughter of the genius inventer Dr. Briefs. Over the years me and my friends have traveled the planet looking for the legendary dragonballs. There are 7 balls with a orange shiny glass. Each of them has a number of starts representing the number of the ball. The one start ball, 2 star ball, 3 star ball and so forth. These dragonballs have a special power. Once gathered all 7 they grant the holder one magic wish. Anything the person would want. The dragon is named shenron and once all 7 are collected has to be summoned by a password. "Shenron! I summon you forth with your name to grant my wish!" Oh the adventures that we had searching for them. But as I recall there is one story I would like to tell you. It all started right after the defeat of king piccolo....

Goku; bulma where are you going?

Bulma: I'm going to collect the dragonballs again goku.

Goku: alright another adventure! I'll come along to help you find them.

Bulma: darn straight you're going to. I'm not going out there to fight off bandits and robbers all by myself. I am a women you know. I'm delicate and need to be pampered.

Goku: what are you gonna wish for when we find all seven of them?

Bulma: I'm going to make my wish for the perfect boyfriend I was gonna make before. *her eyes sparkle and she folds her hands beside her head a blush on her cheeks *

Goku: a boyfriend? But what about yamacha? Weren't you two dating?

Bulma: *frowns making fists putting her arms at her side* yeah right I'm not going out with that useless deadbeat. He won't even get a job. All he does is setvaround all day and talk about training.

Goku: *laughs* ok so let's get going. But uh...could I get something to eat first I'm starving.

Bulma: jeeze you just ate breakfast. How much could you possibly eat?

Goku: *laughs rubbing the back of his head*

Krillen: why would you waste the dragonballs on such a worthless wish when you have the perfect guy right here?

Bulma: haha funny but I don't like bald kids.

Krillen: I'm bald by choice. I'm a monk. you're a kid too you know.

Bulma: JUST SHUT UP AND GO GET IN THE CAR ALREADY!

I know I may of been a little too harsh on krillen but how annoying can a guy get? I was gonna get my wish no matter what. So we set out to find them immediately. The only problem was surviving the two of them. I have no idea how I did this before. But oh well I'm a tough girl. I can handle it.

Bulma: ok goku while I'm driving I need you to check the dragon radar.

Goku: *picks up the radar clicking it* oh bulma it looks like someone is already collecting them. There are three of them over that way. *he points east twords the rocky mountains just over the 749 district*

Bulma: WHAT?! OH NO IM NOT LETTING THIS HAPPEN! *she steps down on the peddal going as fast as she could to the singnal on the radar.*

Goku: But bulma we can't just steal them. Those people worked hard for those dragon balls

Bulma: SHUT UP! MY WISH HAS ESCAPED MY GRIP FOR AGES. IT WONT GET AWAY THIS WAY.

Ok yeah technically I was going to steal those dragonballs but I wasn't about to stop and wait for another year before I got my wish. After all you can't stand between a girl and love