The worlds legends

This women may be annoying but she has her usefulness at least. Her father was able to manufacture a ship that can hold more then one person. He studied my saiyan pod and reverse engineered a full working ship based off of mine. Now I gotta spend a few days with this women trapped in this ship. It may be annoying but it has its perks. One thing I can't help but wonder is if that blue hair of hers is natural or did she do something to it? Anyway on more important matters. We are on our way to namek friza!!!

Vegeta: *he stands looking out the built in widow of the planets and stars passing by. He keeps thinking back to gludo but can't seem to shake the feeling that something was up* what am I missing?

Bulma: *she walks in looking at vegeta staring out the window once again* vegeta why is that the only thing you do? Isn't it a little boaring?

*vegeta turns around to see bulma standing there wrapped in a towel and still wet from water. His eyes widen and a slight blush appears on his cheeks*

Vegeta: women what are you doing? Shouldn't you get dressed before coming out?

Bulma: hmmm? I don't see why its only you vegeta.

*vegetas blush gets deeper as his eyes widen a little more. Bulma looks at his blush a small smirk coming over her face*

Bulma: do you like what you see? *she pulls on the towel a little her cleavage popping out a little* I'll show you more

Vegeta: *eyes widen as much as possible blushing getting a deep red as his eyebrow begins to twitch* v-vulgar women

*bluma giggles as she then just pulls the towel off. Vegetas eyes travel up and down her body a nose bleed appearing*

Vegeta: so your hair is its natural color.

Bulma: *eyes widen her face turning red* well yeah of course. *she let's out a cute giggle and turns around walking into her room her hips swinging*

Vegeta: I swear to kami if this women doesn't stop I'm gonna f.....

Meanwhile on frizas ship he sets in his chair watching out the big window in his head quarters. A smug smirk comes over his face thinking about his plan which is about to unfold. Having captured the ones from earth everything was going smoothly. A small shadowy figure walks into his office

Friza: I trust that everything went well?

???: yes he doesn't suspect a thing my lord.

Friza: and which of the earthings was it that you used?

*the shadow figure smirks as the light then hits his face*

Gludo: I substituted my body for the three eyed freak known as tiens body.

Friza: *laughs evilly smirking* wait till young prince vegeta learns that he killed one of his earthlings

Back with vegeta and bulma, bulma had gotten dressed and is now setting down with vegeta talking

Bulma: so there's a hidden potential that all in your race have?

Vegeta: yes. Its the transformation of legends. The legendary super saiyan. He was said to be the strongest worrier to ever live. His power was so great that it was said to have destroyed him.

Bulma: and you wanna reach this power? But vegeta what if it destroys you too?

Vegeta: I'll make sure it won't happen. I'll perfect the power and live. That is my destiny.

Bulma: you know I never did thank you for what you did back on the earth. You saved me

Vegeta: hmph. It was nothing

*Bulma begins to lean in as vegeta looks at her eyes widening. He glances to her lips then her eyes seeing they're closed. Vegeta slowly leans in as well their lips nearly touching. The video screen comes on and they both jump back*

Dr. Briefs: sorry for the interruption. I just wanted to make sure that the video call still worked