Mistillea

PIC OF MISTILLEA

I run as fast as my small legs will take me. I swing under tree branches and jump over fallen ones. I try to avoid getting slapped in the face with leafs. I should've just followed the rules! I shouldn't of stayed out after dark. The sun has literally just set. No, its not true the sun kills vampiers, but most of them do sleep during the day.

I hear a deep chuckle, I know this is fun for him. How can a pitty human out run a vampire? Espicaly the prince of vampiers. No Mistillea, think positive! You have to get this food back to your mom and baby brother! Your father was captuerd, you CAN'T be next! All of sudden I stop at a dead in. "Crap," I mutter under my breathe. Cold air hits the back of my neck as cool hands twist their fingers threw my brown hair.

I gulp and hold my breathe. I've been caught. "Wow, arn't you a pretty thing. Much better looking then the rest of this pitty race. But tell me why you thought you could out run me?"

"Stop it." I hiss threw clench teeth.

"Stop what? Is the little princess afraid? I can assure you I intimidate even my race. Hmmmm, wern't you next in line for the crown before I came around and us vampiers took over your race?" He says more like a statement.

I gasp, how did he know? That was 11 years ago, I was five when they took over Britian. How did he even recognize me?

Like he read my mind he says "Yes it is isn't it? Well leave me tell you you've grown up to be a very nice looking women, just like I guessed you would be."

Then he comes really close to me, his cold breathe hitting my ear and sending chills down my spine. "I've been searching for you for two years now. I want you to be more then a sex slave or mistress, I want you to be my queen. I will turn you and together we will rule. Just think about how poweful, great and handsome our kids will be. You will have everything you want and need."

I stand there stunned at what he just told me. What? Why does he want to marry me? Whats going on? I look at him, confusion visible in my green orbs. "No," I say sternly. I might be 'lucky' because I would be protected, and any other human girl would jump at this. He might be cruel, but he is handsome and has that hole 'bad boy' image girls want so despertly.

"And why not? If its about your family, they will also be protected and your father will no longer be enslaved. " I'm about to protest again when I what he said dawns on me 'My family will be protected.' Plus I migh be able to end this slavery....

"How about my friend, Daysa?" He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Yes, her and her family too, but no one else."

I study his features in the dark. His black hair is spicked and his jaw chiseled to perfection. His eyes so blue they seem to glow in the dark of the night. "You promise? " I ask, making sure its not a trick. He takes his fangs and slices his wrist before taking my hand and bringing it up to his mouth, before he does anything I ask "W-what are you doing?" Whilst stuttering.

"I'm making a blood oath. Don't worry it won't hurt." His teeth grazess my pale arm and I finch a little as his fangs pinch my skin. He teakes his bleeding arm and puts it on mine. "Mistillea Styles I swear that your family and friends family will be safe or I, William Carter will burst into flames and burn and parish in hell for eternity." He says followed up by some words in a weird language. He then lets go of my arm, it instantly healing before my eyes.

"Is that good enough for you," he snorts and I nod my head, still shocked it healed so quick.

I clear my throat and ask "So whats the plan now?"

A sly smirk makes it way to his face before he grabs my legs and lifts me onto his back Edward and Bella style. He better not do what I think hes going to do.

"Uh Prince William, what are you doing?"

"Hold on Princess," is the only thing he says before we become a big blur and I scream in fright