Meeting The Royals

A couple seconds later a door opens and I instantly stand up to see Prince William standing at the door. His eyes that seem more hazel then blue right now scans over me making me feel self conscious.

He seems in a daze as his eyes continue to roam up and down my body before he snaps out of it. "Good enough, lets go," he grumbles making my mouth drop. Good enough? The way he was just looking at me made me think he was about to jump my bones!!! And good enough is all I get??? I cross my arms over my chest and grumble as I follow him out the door.

"Okay so rule number 1) be very polite and DON'T talk back a less you want to be vampire bate 

number 2) have manners, please don't act like the under prived human you are 

and 3) What ever you do show respect and no fear, that will get you respected and not eaten."

I nod my head and snort, I am not afraid of no stuck up vampire.

"Fine and I actually have more manners then you you crazy Bi-polar vampire."

"Manners?" He laughs bitterly- "You know nothing of it. Now shhh, we are at the dinning room." He opens the large wooden door to show a gold and silver patterned dinning room with a gold and silver shandeler. The chairs wore red and fit for well royals. There was a long red carpet that led down the small aisle. I was amazed!

All heads seem to turn to us. As I can see there was three smaller boys who look thirteen, fifteen and sixteen. Then there is another boy who looks like Prince Williams duplicate with brunett hair. The last boy was obviously the king. He has blonde hair and the most coolest gray eyes I've ever seen! Its like the moon. Next to him sat his beautiful queen with black hair and capturing Maroon eyes that could suck you in with one look.

"Oh yes, Welcome William my son, and is this the girl you've told us about?" The king says with a powerful, strong voice that makes you want to run miles away, but Instead I stand my grown.

Before William can even reply "yes father," I speak up.

"Yes, my name is Mistillea Styles," I say as I bow my head to him before looking back up across the room to the King and Queen.

"Come forward Mistillea," Says the king as he stands. "Go," Prince William breathes into my ear sending shivers down my spine. I step forward my heels is making a 'click clack' sound against the red carpet surrounded by marble flooring. As soon as I get to him he grabs my face and looks over it.

"Yes, you are a very beautiful human, you will be an even more beautiful vampire." Yeah, vampire. Just the thought of it makes me gulp. "Thank you," I say with a strong voice, not showing any emotion. "You are very welcome. Honey, what do you think?" With that the King moves back and the Queen comes forward grabbing my face and tilting it up just like the king did. "Yes I do agree, she is also very strong and I respect her. Not all humans are completly disgusting. This one is the exact opposite. Just by the looks of her you would think she was a supernatrual." I smile at the Queen and bow.

"Thank you your majesty." The Queen lets out a melodic laugh.

"We are your family now, call me by my name, Madeline." That's when I notice the small baby who is about three sitting where the Queen just was.

"Mama!" The little girl says jummping of the chair and running to the Qu- I mean Madeline.

"Ah, I think introductions are due. This is my only daughter Christyanthem, Christy for short. The boy with brunett hair is Williams twin, Jack. The boy who looks sixteen with the dirty blonde hair is Chris and he is really 300 years old. The boy next to him, the third youngest with the silvery blonde hair is Adam and the last one is really fourteen his name is Kick and he is the one with the chestnut hair." I wave at all of them awkwardly and Jack is the only one who glares at me.

Thats when an arm wraps around me and I get pulled into a stone cold chest. "Since we are done with intros, why don't we eat?" Asks William. With that we are all sitting down and eating some delicious food. Everybody (but me) has a red drink in their cup. I really don't want to know what that is cuz it makes me sick just looking at it.

"Jack, can you pass the butter?" Asks William to his twin.

"Why don't you get it yourself?" Growls Jack.

"Here comes a fight," Adam mumbles to his self.

"Who made you king?" William hisses back

"Defintly not our lovley father!"

"Here we go again," King James mumbles rubbing his forhead.

"Its because I'm better fit!"

"Better fit?" Asks Jack before laughing like a maniac. "A human is your bride! A ugly weakling! I could snap her precious head off like a stick!"

A growl vibrates from Williams chest and before I know it I'm pulled behind William protectively.

"You wouldn't dare hurt a hair on her head," William growls out.

"Try me!" I watch as Williams eyes go a yellow/ red colour and I decided I needed to put an end to this. As they continue to scream and shout and everybody's to busy watching the fight unfold they don't see me sneak away and get on top of the chair. I watch as Queen Madeline covers the crying Christy's ears. Poor girls scared out of her mind.

"STOP!" I scream so loud the hole room goes silent and they all turn to me. "Listen I have no clue what this hole family fued is about but it needs to stop. Your not just hurting your self but your family too! Look at poor Christy crying her eyes out. You guys need to settle this"- I point between the two- "In a better way," I take a breathe as I finish speaking hooping I got threw to them.

"Mistillea's right," Madeline speaks up. "You boys need to stop, thank you Mistillea, I appreciate that you were able to get threw to those thick headed boys." I nod my head in acknowledgement before getting down.

"Kick please take Mistillea to her room. I need to talk to my sons alone." Comes King James.

Kick nods his head and ushers me to follow him telling me I don't want to be here for this. Adam takes Christy and Chris follows his mom out the back door leaving the King and the twins alone-------------------------------------------------+++++++--

HEY GUYS I UPDATED WHILST I WAS EATING AT RED LOBSTER BOO YEAH BABAAAAAYYYY!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKED IT YOU SHOULD MEET MISTILLEAS DAD SOON AND AS YOU CAN SEE THEY HAVE A LITTLE FAMILY FUED GOING ON, ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS Y... I THINK. WELL IF YOU KNOW LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW. FIRST ONE TO COMMENT THE RIGHT ANSWER GETS A DED NEXT CHAPTER. <3<3<3<3<3 YALL!!!