He's back

3rd person POV for this chapter. I have my reasons------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Mistillea twirls her ring around her finger as she waits in the bed for William to return and explain to her what the hell just went down. Waiting for him she already has washed, gotten a night gown by taking his shirt and wearing it since she couldn't seem to find her bag, which she spent at least 45 minutes looking for it until she finally decided to just give up and take his red shirt that was even big on her 5'7 size.

    She is now officially bored and wondering what could possibly be taking him so long. It doesn't take four hours to talk to someone. She wishes she could just sleep, but she is just too curious to do much of anything.

     Just as she's about to finally give up on waiting and just go to sleep, the bed room door opened and in walked her dad next to William. Misty's eyes widen in shock and happiness as she jumped of the bed and leaped towards her father in a hast.  Her father opened his arms for his eldest child to jump into as tears of relief flew from Mistillea's eyes. 

   "Hey sweety, you've grown up since last time I've seen you three years ago."

   "I've missed you so much Daddy," She says into his chest.

   "I've missed you to. I'm about to go see your mom and brother, give them a nice little surprise whilst you get some rest, but I will see you tomorrow. Love you baby girl."

"Love you to Daddy," and with that he left the room as a small warm smile worked its way onto her face.

   "Thank you William," she says before giving him a hug that surprises both of them.

   She instantly pulls away when she realized what she just did.

   "Sorry," she screeches in embarrassment as her checks heat up to a light shade of pink.

  William gives her a smirk and says "its okay, I liked it," then adds a wink with it making Mistillea's checks heat up even more.

  "shut up," she grumbles before throwing her self in to bed and covering her self with blankets as William joins her.

   "Okay the rules are no touchy touchy, you got it mister?"

   "Awe but you look so cute in my shirt I want to jump your bones."

    Mistillea let's out a snort and shakes her head.  "No way José," she says before flipping around and closing her eyes falling fast into deep sleep.

   *--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*Drêäm*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--* Mistillea's POV--*--*--*--*--*--*--*

    I am walking in a field of beautiful colorful flowers that light up the darkness of the night. They all seem to glow and sparkle like the little stars dancing In the skyThe moon illuminates and glistens off my brown hair that is flowing down my back in wavesEverything seems too calm, too quite, too perfect. Something just doesn't feel rightThat's when a guys stiletto comes into view. He deems to be walking towards me. Is that WilliamAs he gets closer and his face comes into view I realize its not William, but his twin brother, Jack.