Telling Mom (pic of william)

As he ran I hung on for dear life with my eyes closed. I really want to stake him right now! He pulls to an abrupt stop out side my families log cabin that was hidden behind a bunch of trees. William puts me down and I look at him in shock. "How did y-" he cuts me off. "Heightened sense of smell," he says blankly. I nod my head and open up our cabin door.

My mom instantly turns her head, all worry vanishing from her face. "Oh my baby, I was so worried-" she looks over at William who has his all-so famous smirk plastered on his devilish sexy face. What, I may not like him, but I'm not aboutta lie, he finneee.

"Is that Prince William," she asks looking horrified.

"Yes mom," I say calmly, hoping it will calm her down.

"What is he doing here?" She says, her voice cracking.

"He is not here to harm us. I made a deal with him. If I marry him he will protect us an Daysas family! We'll even get dad back!"

"No offense to the prince, but how do you know he's not lying?"

I open my mouth to respond, but William already beat me to it.

"Because Steph, I made a blood oath with her. The most strongest oath you can make."

Just then Daysa and her little sister, Tarra, come trotting down the stairs. As soon as they see William they freeze.

"Whats he doing here?" Daysa says in a voice she uses only when she's shocked or scared, in this occasion she's probaly booth.

I roll my eyes. "Long story short I made a deal with Prince William, if I marry him he will protect mine and your family, I didn't believe him so we made a blood oath, if he breaks it he dies. So now he is here to pick yall up." I guess I say it a little to ordinary like this stuff happends every day because all of them, even William, are starring at me shocked. My baby brothers pacifier feel out his mouth. I look around at every one and burst out laughing.

"You-should - see - your - faces," I say in between breathes. Now everyone's looking at me like I transformed into a dolphin...hmmm if I had a dolphin I would want a pink one.

Okay, thats off topic, sorry my minds like an island drifting threw an ocean... an ocean with a lot of dolphins. "Ummm Mel, can I talk to you for a minute?" Daysa asks breaking the now awkward silence. I look over at William and he nods his head. "Be quick," is all he says.

I follow Daysa up a bunch of stairs till we get to the room we share in the attic.

"Don't you think its a little weird what William offered you?" I look at her and shrug my shoulders.

"I mean ya, why does he want to marry a human?"

Daysa slaps her fore head. "Your looking at the smaller picture here! Look at the big one! If he wanted to he could make you marry him. He didn't have to make a deal with you." I nod my head and forward my eyebrows In thought. I never really thought of that.

"Wow, I was to busy worrying about you guys I didn't really think about that. That's a little odd."

"More then a little," Daysa says pointedly, flicking her black hair out of her sapphire eyes.

Thats when a knock on the attic door makes us both jump. "Come in," Daysa says. Tarras hazel eyes and black hair comes into view. "Prince Williams says it's time to go and don't worry about our stuff, we are going to get new things." Tara's thick British accent comes.

"K, well be down in a sec," Daysa replies.

Tarra nods before closing the attic door. "I gotta get to the bottom of this," I say suspicious of what William really wants.

"And I'm going to help you," Daysa replys with an evil smirk on her red glossed lips