James, James

It's been 2 weeks in here. I've got to know everyone. My doctor says I'm not fine. I've been taking 3 meds a day. Honestly I don't know what for. They think I'm anorexic. Which is bullshit. I just don't care anymore. I don't care how long I stay in here. I don't want to go back home where I feel crazy. And fuck school. I got out of my thoughts as soon as James jumps on my bed next to me.
"Hey gorgeous" he says while playing with my hair
God I love it so much when he calls me that. I bet my face is as red as a tomato.
"Hey dork" I say while poking his dimple.
oh yeah did I mention his dimple HE HAS A DIMPLE
"Aren't you supposed to be asleep already?" He asks.
"yeah I am but I can't sleep, I'm afraid." I say as I get up from the bed

"You haven't been sleeping Sophia.. "
"Yeah I know" I say looking at the ground
We have a silence for a while
"Can I try something?" He says while looking kind of nervous
"Yeah.. what is it?"
He starts motioning his body closer to mine. He lays me on the bed and I cuddle my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist while his chin is resting on my head.
"can you try sleeping now, princess?"
I smile into his chest and start dazing off.

I wake up with my face buried deep in his chest. Hm, that's weird. Usually the nurse wakes everyone up. I turn my head to where the clock is at
3:23 a.m
"what the fuck?" I say whispering to myself
I dont want to unwrap James hands away from my waist, hes so cute when he's sleeping. Then suddenly I feel something.
Its like tickles on my foot. I see a hand at the end of the bed. Out of shock I can't speak, I can't even make a noise.
Then a whole arm appears, its traveling up my leg and stops at my knee. The nails are so sharp. I try to move my leg but I can't. I keep trying but it just doesn't want to move.
"Ja-"
A hand covers my mouth, then I look up and see him. Charlie. Smiling at me.
I start to scream. James immediately gets up from the bed and shakes me.
I wake up.
Its just a dream
A dream.
He cuffs his hands on my face
"its okay, sophia. It was just a dream, calm down"
I hug him and cry in his chest.
He lifts my chin up and wipes the tears from my face.
"don't cry, you're too beautiful."
He looks at me for a while into my eyes. His bright blue perfect eyes. There so calming to look at. I take that one piece of hair away from his eye so I can see both of them.
He stares at my lips and looks back at my eyes.
He leans in and presses his lips against mine.
I love the way he made my lips move with his.. It felt like it was just me and him. This moment was just so perfect and peaceful.
He pulls away and says
"I like you Sophia"
"I like you too James"
"Try to go back to bed beautiful"
I do as he says. Wow, James.