Charlie wont leave you Alone

I could sense James glancing at me from time to time as I laid on my bed waiting for the nurse to come back and take my vitals.
"May I help you?" I asked frustrated.
"I'm just trying to figure you out, I'm curious. What's your story?" He asked while analyzing me.
I've never had someone make eye contact with me and actually be interested in me. I couldn't help but blush. Crap I hope he didn't notice.
"I don't have a story, I don't even belong in here ." I said while looking at the ground.
"Then why are you here Sophia?"
"Why do you even care?!" I raised my voice.
"cause, you seem different then anyone else that's been here."
I just had to ask this. "How long have you been here.." I asked worried.
"So you expect me to answer your questions but you can't answer mine?" He chuckled.
I gave him a look like duhhh.
"I've been here for a year. My parents don't visit. Haven't seen them since I came here. But hey, I'm scared of normal people anyway."
Wow, he's really interesting. Not in a bad way. In a weird good way. I can't stop looking at him, he's just so nice to look at. I got out of my thoughts when he asked
"what"?
"Oh shit sorry I was thinking for a sec.." I seriously can't help blushing. I literally have to hide my cheeks with my hands.
He comes closer and grabs my hands.
"Don't hide that pretty face"
We're literally are a few centimeters away from each others faces.
I move away, "so uh, since you been here for a while, is there anything to do around here?"
"Actually yes there is" he says while standing up.
"there's a library, a room with a TV. And a cafeteria. That's basically it".
"Wait did you say library?!" I asked surprised.
"Yeah I did" he said with a grin.
God that smile. Shit snap out of it
"can you show me where it is? I really want to check it out."
"Sure come on"
I hopped off my bed and followed James out the door, down the hall. We stopped in front of a black door. He opened it and it was pretty big for a library in a hospital. There was couches in a corner for people to read there books at. I saw a few people .
He whispered in my ear
"I'll introduce you to them later"
"Okay" I said while staring at him.
"Well I'll see you back in the room Sophia, I'm tired I'm gonna take a nap" he said while yawning.
"okay sleepy head, I'll be there in a bit" I said.
wow, he's cute, ugh. This is going to be interesting.
I was walking around to see the categories of books.
Ile through ile.
Until something caught my eye.
Charlie won't leave you Alone
wow that's an interesting title. I thought to myself.
Feeling curious I grabbed it and opened it. It looks old, it looks like no one has grabbed it in a while.
My beloved wife, this is for you. I love you so much. I will do as I'm told. Every girl that lives with us will never leave. I'll kill them for you my love. They will never come between us. This is our house
Feeling very weird I closed it. I went back to my room and tried to be very quiet since James was taking a nap. I went quietly inside the room and on my bed. I laid there thinking of what I just read. That was weird.
I heard the door open and it was the nurse
"Time for your vitals Sophia"
I got up and went with the lady.