Prologue

Somewhere across the realms, there was a room that left no space to be occupied.

Papers were strewn across the warm lighted room as if a storm wrecked the place. Shelves filled with folders and variation of books stockpiled until it can be a skyscraper. Cabinets –opened and closed – were organized by time and space. Each section was filled with overflowing parchments, typewriting papers, and stones filled with writings and drawings. There were no tables or chairs but a bunch of books turned as makeshift seats and ladders.

The occupier of the room – a black haired woman with sickening greenish-blue eyes – sat on top of the tome mountain, her legs crossed while she examined the contents of the cream-colored folder then out of boredom, dropped it to the growing pool of documents. She looked up at the roofless place and let her eyes wander at the mundane sight.

The stars up there provided her all the natural light she needed. She could see the rotating planets revolving around the sun, and there she could easily spot the third planet from the gigantic celestial body. Blue and white with specks of green and gray were the colors of this oblate spheroid with a round silver object circling it.

The woman smirked at the world as the tiniest emotions and desires came to her. She could feel all the joy, sadness, disgust, fear, and anger. They were calling to her, sparking the little curiosity she held and tempting her to abandon what she could call home.

The ravenette stared at the thousand of documentaries she gathered since the start of time. They weren't worth reading anymore as her eyes have already flitted over the thousands of references for eternity already. She has to obtain more and record it, and what's a better place to do so other than Earth?

With a grin that could rival insane rulers from all the Superclusters, she floated and walked to where gravity led her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi, everyone! Here's my set of one-shots. I hope you like the first story and tell me what you think and hit the star button if you like it. See you in the next chapters. :)

~ Lacie