Helping

His purpose in life was to help people.

That was his motto.

So no matter how abused was his 'lending a hand' activity, he continued to help people. He knew that everyone was starting to use him. He was called the good guy. And as weird it can be, he became famous for that due to people passing stories about him.

One time, a company called him. The boss was a female who wanted to eliminate her so-called rival. He didn't doubt the person at all.

"I heard that you lend a hand to people with problems." The boss said. He could only nod as he smiled.

'What help could he offer to such a high person?' He thought.

"I want you to kill this person." The boss answered his silent question. His face fell once he heard it.

"But that is murder." He said.

"But don't you want to help me?" She countered.

In the end, he gave up. He agreed to the request of the boss.

When he saw the blood of the boss' rival dripping down from his fingertips, he realized that he became blind.

He should have known what is real help from the illusion one.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: For those who stayed until this chapter, thank you very much! This was a flash fiction I made around 2013. I don't exactly remember the date.

So, I hope everyone or most enjoyed this chapter so if you do, turn the star button into a different color. Anything you want to point out or questions? Don't be shy to comment! :)

~ Lacie