Halley's Utopia

Halley's Utopia

The thing Halley wanted the most was a perfect life.

She always dreamed for the perfect – the utopia that considered of her being at the top, no one defying her and everyone in favor of her. For that, she was going to do anything to live at the summit.

What could she say? She deserved it unlike everyone who lived in this world.

In the same time, aren't you given a name to live up to the meaning of it? Her name came from the famous comet that was only visible for every 75-76 years. It was a unique astrological thing and most likely once in a lifetime too. It was a splendid flawed perfection.

She was destined for greatness even starting from her name.

So, wouldn't it make sense if she was the only one standing out?

Standing up to her name was a difficulty for her age, especially if she had an enemy in her way, a shining star that hasn't fallen yet – one that was bright and up in the sky as it experienced a long still life.

It was not a question how that may change in a blink of an eye.

Halley kept on staring at the class representative of the class. The other girl had the most wonderful brown hair and green eyes. Her body was curvy and slim with the right amount of human fat in the right places. Nothing too horrible but also nothing too plain was the description for the girl.

What to do?

The question repeated inside her head again and again like a timeless loop. Her perfection has to be retained but wasn't she supposed to have a flaw like her name?

It was when she let the innocent, sweet smile play on her lips that she realized what could be her flaw. She knew what she had to do the moment she stood up and approached her classmate.

"I know this cafe that sells a lot of sweets. Do you want to go with me?" Such a casual question was filled with sinister thoughts, flashes of her tail of ideas reached her mind as if it was entering the Earth's atmosphere. The nod from the expected victim only brightened the flames surrounding her little plan.

It was then that she decided that this could be her flaw – a flaw that no one knew about.

A flaw passing only when it is imperative for someone to meet their doom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi, everyone! I'm back and updates will be coming once again every week. This was a writing challenge from my friend, only that I added the celestial body thing for fun.

Don't forget to vote if you happen to appreciate/like/love it. Comment if you want to say anything. Don't worry! I don't bite.

Thank you very much for reading! See you on the next chapters! :)

~ Lacie