TI #1 | Imagine #3 - Jack&Jack

Text Imagine
Your Pov

Y/N: "y/b/f/n are you going to Starbucks?"

Unknown Number: "Huh? This isn't y/b/f/n, sorry. This is Jack Johnson, you probably have the wrong number."

Y/N: "Omg you mean Jack Johnson as in Jack and Jack Johnson?!"

Jack Johnson: "Yes."

Y/N: "OMG! My friend and I are huge fans of yours, we love you so much and we were also going to Starbucks to meet up!"

Jack Johnson: "We're still here and we'd love to see you there."

Y/N: "Omg thank you so much, we're coming right away."

~~~

You texting your best friend.

Y/N: "OMG you won't believe what just happened!"

Y/B/F/N: "What happened?!"

Y/N: "So I was texting you to ask you when we were going to Starbucks and I accidentally texted the wrong number and it turned out to be the real Jack Johnson's number! And he was also at Starbucks and he invited us to hang out with him since I told him we were also hanging out there!!"

Y/B/F/N: "OMF"
Y/B/F/N: "ARE YOU FOR REAL"
Y/B/F/N: "IM COMING RN"

---

Credits
Written By: Gurleen
Edited By: Michelle
Posted On: @ImagineJohnson IG acc

-----

Quick Legend
Y/N: Your Name
Y/B/F/N: Your Best Friend's Name

-----

Author's Note

Hey guys! So this is the third imagine, but first TEXT imagine that we've posted on our IG acc (@ImagineJohnson).

As I said above, this is our first TEXT imagine and it was our first time trying out one of these. It was a bit confusing at first, but we'll still continue posting these and our regular imagines.

Recommended; To read the text imagines on Instagram. Here I can't exactly insert all the photos of the "texts", but on Instagram the full thing is there.

Again, you should go leave Gurleen's Wattpad acc a follow while you're here (@gks521)!

Hope you enjoyed Gurleen's imagine! There will hopefully be another text imagine up on Instagram (and either today or tomorrow for here) so be sure to check that out! :D
- Michelle