TI #2 | Imagine #4 - Jack Johnson

Text Imagine
Your POV

Y/N: "Jack.."

Jack J: "What's wrong y/n?"

Y/N: "I tried again.."
Y/N: "I'm so sorry."
Y/N: "Jack?"
Y/N: "I said I'm sorry okay?"
Y/N: "Jack!"

~~~

Jack to Jack G.
Jack J's POV

Jack J: "Idk what to do G, she tried again. I was lucky I caught her the first time. Her mom caught her this time.."

Jack G: "You've been like this for so long Jack, make a move."

Jack J: "What if I mess up? I just love her so much I don't want anything to get ruined. I don't want to lose her."

Jack G: "Don't think like that, go for it. She needs someone with her right now."

~~~

Your POV

You let out a deep sigh and powered off your phone, drowning yourself in the surrounding darkness of your room.

When will I ever escape this world of shadows? You thought.

You glance out your balcony window and looked up at the night sky, the stars looked absolutely gorgeous and you couldn't hesitate but to go out to take a closer view.

You stand there with a slight breeze watching the stars gleam. There was a small rustle down below, you looked down and saw a familiar face. He ran up your doorstep and rang the doorbell, you ignored it. After no response at the door he began to knock, again you ignored it.

Then it seemed as if he gave up, after a few moments he began running towards your backdoor. A sudden rush of worry washed through you when you realized someone was barging into your backyard.

But he did seem familiar..

~~~

Jack J's POV

Jack J: "Are you okay?"
Jack J: "Y/N?"
Jack J: "I want to forgive you but.."

Y/N: "But what Jack?"

Jack J: "Check your backyard."

Y/N: "Wait, that' you?"
Y/N: "Jack?"

~~~

Your POV

You jog out your room and down the stairs into the backyard, trying to find- who you're assuming, is Jack.

"Y/N!" You hear someone shout as you feel a pair of strong, protective arms wrap around your waist. It was Jack.

You turned around through the embrace to face your close friend. At least that's what you think you thought him as.

"What are you doing here Jack?"

He let go of you and took a long breath before explaining;

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm sorry I didn't reply back to you.. I-I forgive you that you're still alive," You both chuckled a bit, "But I want you to promise me something.."

"Promise what?"

"Look, you mean a lot to me Y/N. I know you're going through a hard time at the moment, but I need you to promise me you won't leave me. Ever. It's so fortunate I found you the first time you tried.. I know you hate being reminded of that time, but since then I've seen you differently. I need you to know that whatever you think of yourself is wrong. To me, you're imperfectly perfect. You're completely worth it to the world, to be alive, to me. I.. I guess I've fallen for you.." He looked down, embarrassed as ever.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he held you with another hug, forehead to forehead.

"I promise."

You caught him smile before he broke the distance between your lips and in that moment you knew you shot through your world of shadows.

---

Credits
Written By: Michelle
Edited By: Michelle
Posted On: @ImagineJohnson IG acc

-----

Quick Legend
Y/N: Your Name

-----

Author's Note

Hey guys! So this is the fourth imagine and the second text imagine that we've posted on our IG acc (@ImagineJohnson).

Recommended; To read the text imagines on Instagram. Here I can't exactly insert all the photos of the "texts", but on Instagram the full thing is there.

Again, you should go leave Gurleen's Wattpad acc a follow while you're here (@gks521)!

Hope you enjoyed my imagine! :D
- Michelle