Imagine #5 - Jack Johnson

Imagine This

(Quick Author's Note; The beginning may seem similar to a previous imagine of ours, that doesn't go for all the story, the rest is completely new.)

You hear the birds chirp their morning chimes and you wake up to see the familiar background of the cottage you and Jack J had rented a few days ago.

You decided to start getting up and tried your best to get up without waking the blonde rapper but as usual; he caught you.

As he pulls you closer, he hugs you tight and whispers,

"Morning babe." In a morning raspy voice.

You feel his breath on your shoulders and you relax with his presence. The both of you lay in bed and talk for awhile until the phone rings.

It was Gilinsky calling and asked if the both of you wanted to hang out at the beach today with his girlfriend for a double date.

As you both agree, you start getting ready and eat breakfast before leaving the cottage, which was conveniently in front of the beach.

You then meet up with the other two and spend the whole day swimming, playing games and taking Tumblr photos.

Then, as the sun sets, you both sit down and admire the beautiful view and rest your hands down behind you, Jack's hand brushes over yours and intertwines them.

As the sky turned purple, you all get up to go get dinner, still holding hands with Jack as he holds on and twirls you around and hugs you tight.

You feel him breathe on your shoulder again and as the sky lights up with the stars, Jack whispers, "I love you babe."

-----

Credits
Written By: Gurleen
Edited By: Michelle
Photo Taken By: Gurleen
Posted On: @ImagineJohnson IG acc

-----

Author's Note

Hey guys! So this is the fifth imagine that we've posted on our IG acc (@ImagineJohnson).

Terribly sorry for not uploading our imagines onto here as quick as we used to, school has started for the both of us and things are going to start getting busy.

As an apology for that, I'll be sure to get two imagines uploaded here today! Yayayayaya! XD

The next one coming up will be for the Gilinsky girls out there, it may or may not get a little dirty. :3

News! You should go leave Gurleen's NEW Wattpad acc a follow while you're here (@gks521)!

Hope you enjoyed Gurleen's imagine! :D
- Michelle