TI #3 | Imagine #8 - Jack Johnson (REQUESTED)

Text Imagine
(Requested By: @/StephanieGrCaniff on Instagram)

It's one month in of the summer holiday and you're dying of boredom, as usual. All of your friends have plans and they're out busy for the day. What makes it worse is that you recently got grounded for a week.

You lay in bed, looking up at the ceiling of your room and stare at it thinking it could somehow cure you from your boredom. And maybe it did.

You get a sudden thought to text your boyfriend, Jack. He always had the greatest ideas to cheer you up and he certainly does a good job doing that for you.

You reach over to your bedside table and grab your phone, opening up the messages app and clicking under Jack's name.

~~~

Stephanie: "I'm bored help meee."

You wait for a reply and after about a minute a ping radiates off your phone.

Jack J: "What do you need now Steph?"

Oh he's going to get it, you thought. You hated it when he called you that.

Stephanie: "How dare you call me that, Jack Edward Johnson!"

Jack J: "Well shit. Chill Stephanie. So you're bored and you need me? ;)"

Stephanie: "What does it look like, yes I need you. Right this moment JJ."

Jack J: "Oh? Think about what you just said there Steph. 😏"

You take a moment to think it through, until it hits you square on.

Stephanie: "You little son of- you know I didn't mean it that way you perv!"

Jack J: "Admit it. You lowkey do."

Stephanie: "I hate you."

Jack J: "This is why we're goals, love you too Steph."

Stephanie: "Just come and save me from my boredom already."

Jack J: "Can I come over?"

Stephanie: "Don't forget stupid, I'm grounded."

Jack J: "Fuck I forgot. Anyway you can be my bad girl and sneak out?"

Stephanie: "I would love to, but I got busted last time. Your turn."

Jack J: "Ugh, is that ladder to your room still there though?"

Stephanie: "You're out of luck."

Jack J: "Shiiiiit. Meet me at your backyard gate, I'll be there in 5."

~~~

You immediately jump out of bed, not even bothering you'll see Jack in your oversized black&white sweater with some shorts.

Your parents were out for a quick stop at the local grocery stores and your older brother was in his room working. Luckily, you didn't have to worry about your brother scolding at you for going out grounded, he didn't care you were going to see Jack.