Imagine #6 - Jack Gilinsky (Dirty??)

Imagine This

(Before you read; This may come off dirty to some? It doesn't go far, ohmygod nO, but here's just a small warning ahaha.)

You just got back from a late night date with Gilinsky, he drove you around the city and ended it off with his arms around your waist, watching the sunset with you.

He knew your favourite thing to do together was watch the sunset, he'd rest his head on your shoulder and leave soft kisses on your neck.

As it's getting darker outside, you start getting into bed, but Gilinsky had other thoughts.

"Babee, don't go to sleep yet." He whined, "Stay up with me."

"No." You replied joke fully.

He smirked as he took off his shirt, only left in his boxers and walked up to you, pulling you close, "I'll make it worth it baby girl."

You raised your eyebrows slightly, "You better, bad boy."

He gave a sly grin after he pushed you down, hands on your waist. You locked eyes with him, full of lust.

He connected your lips together and began a rough make out session, his hips grinding against yours. You both withdrew to catch your breath and he moved down your neck, kissing and biting your sweet spot.

You let out a groan and slowly moved your hand down his torso as his hand went up and down your thigh.

The bedroom door creaked and the both of you stopped to look, Gilinsky's face flushed red with embarrassment. At the door was Johnson, eyes widened and stood there awkward as ever.

"Uh.. whoops, sorry. I.. I didn't know you two were in here together, um.. I'll talk to you later then.." He said as he closed the door slowly and left.

You glared at Gilinsky and punched him jokefully on the shoulder, "I thought you locked that, stupid."

"Hey! I'm sorry! I swore I locked it. Guess it didn't.."

"Sure you did." You rolled your eyes and pushed Gilinsky off gently.

"Not sure why Johnson is up so late though, again, I'm sorry babe." He leaned in to give you a kiss but you turned away, leaving him pouting.

"Forgive meeeee." He whined, giving you a puppy face.

You let out a deep sigh and kissed his cheek, "I still hate you."

"Love you too."

-----

Credits
Written By: Michelle
Edited By: Michelle
Posted On: @ImagineJohnson IG acc

-----

Author's Note

Hey guys! So this is the sixth imagine that we've posted on our IG acc (@ImagineJohnson).

Honestly, this is sort of cringeworthy because I've never written anything close to dirty (sorta) and this is probably terrible, whoops. Sorry if I wasted your time, sorry not sorry.

I'm actually thinking of maybe creating a sequel to this, like is anyone wondering why Johnson is still up so late? Why he wanted to talk to Gilinsky? Anyone? Okay.

Well, here's the second imagine I promised you all! ^.^

As usual, you should go leave Gurleen's NEW Wattpad acc a follow while you're here (@gks521)!

Hope you enjoyed my imagine! :D
- Michelle