Imagine #7 - Jack Johnson

Imagine This

The school bell rings as everyone starts to enter the building. You walk with your friends down the hallway, but zone out and spot your crush across the hall.

He was pretty tall and had dirty blond hair, you wanted to walk up to him so badly, but he was with his best friend, Jack.

His name was also Jack, but there were two Jacks so everyone just called him by Johnson.

There was a dance coming up and everybody was talking about it, people all around you were getting asked out to the event. Except for the fact that you wanted to go with Johnson and you thought he didn't like you in that way at all.

Thing is, he actually did like you, but he was just too shy to build the courage to ask you to go with him, but you didn't know that.

Finally, the school bell rings and you break out of your thoughts when you find that you're being pushed towards him by your friends.

You laugh and escape from their grasp and walk into first period.

You had history and Johnson was also in your class. He sat next to you, and you knew exactly what's going to happen again.. Every time he sat beside you, it always turned out to be the most hilarious yet awkward conversations.

The teacher walks into the class and immediately begins to start the lesson. You take some notes down and so does Johnson, but he rips out a small piece of paper from his notes and passes it to you.

"Meet me in the gymnasium at break? - Johnson"

After reading the note about three times repeatedly, you look up at him and catch the both of you blush.

The bell rings and it's break time. You hold the note clenched in your hands and walk towards the gym nervously. You could feel the sweat beginning to appear on your forehead and the shaking of your arms and legs before you walk into the dark gymnasium.

You first enter and see nothing but pitch black darkness, then the lights suddenly turn on and you see Johnson kneeling down in front of you with a red rose and a mic.

Then, after a few moments of surprised silence, he finally hands you the rose, locking eyes with you for a quick second. He backs away and starts to play the guitar lying on the ground and you recognize the tune right away.

You feel a smile creep up and you couldn't help but blush entirely, he walks up the stage still strumming the guitar and starts to sing Like That.

After his performance is over, he jumps off the stage and walks back up to you with a shy face. He stops in front of you and looks down at your hand, he smiles. He grabs your hand and holds it in his and looks up, "So the dance is coming up and I was wondering if you'd like to come to the dance with me? I'll also be singing that song I just sang, it's a new song I and Gilinsky have been working on."

He pauses to study your face, you realize his cheeks have gone a light red and he continues, "The song represents and reminds me of you, it's how I feel about you. I just.." He looks away.

"I just didn't know any other way to tell you, so I sang our song," he looks back at you and looks deep into your eyes, "will you go out with me?"

You stand there in awe with so many emotions running through your mind, you wanted so bad to tell him everything you've felt, but all that comes out is a shy yes and a tight hug as you both stand in the middle of the gym hugging each other.

-----

Credits
Written By: Gurleen
Edited By: Michelle
Posted On: @ImagineJohnson IG acc

-----

Author's Note

Hey guys! So this is the seventh imagine that we've posted on our IG acc (@ImagineJohnson).

Sorry for not posting our imagines up recently, I completely forgot I still had to edit and post this one onto here! For that, I'll post another imagine up before the end of today, sorry.

But this imagine works perfectly with the scenario for is in real life, I'm pretty sure there's a dance coming up soon and last year it was just plain boring tbh. Practically, almost everyone was just standing and walking around awkwardly while some other people were slow dancing with each other yikes.

Update! I recently made a new Instagram acc for 5sos (5 Seconds Of Summer) and I'll be very appreciated if you could go check that out! If you want to, you could go leave a follow or even some feedback of how it looks so far. (@/perfctcalum) Thanks xx

Hope you enjoyed Gurleen's imagine! :D
- Michelle