Three.

---

Black dust erupted into the stuffy air, erupting startled screams and a plethora of confusion.

She snatched the George boy's hand, running quickly and pulling him further back through the shop. She opened a door, shoving him in and entering behind him, slamming the wooden door behind her.

"Lumos."

Their faces illuminated.

"What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?! Who are-"

"Wotcher, I'm not pulling anything funny. I just want to talk."

"Who the hell does that? Blimey, you-"

"Please calm down."

"I'm not sitting here and listening to you after that!"

George went for the door but she covered it with her body and smirked at him.

"You're stuck here. Give me five minutes, please." She gave him her best puppy eyed look.

He glowered at her, eyes piercing hers.

"Fine. But you have to clean any messes you might've caused."

She rolled her eyes, but nodded.

"I listen to your brother on Potterwatch." She watched him raise his eyebrows. After the first battle of Hogwarts, leaving many dead and Voldemort still very much at large, many people chose not to pick a side and hide away from the chaos. He was shocked to have someone listen and not only that, talk to him about it. "I... I really want to help against you-know-who; I know how vile he is and I would do anything to join the fight against him. I know you are one of those fighting him. I want to be apart of it."

He looked more calm and thoughtful, now, looking at her more gently. The light from the tip of her wand illuminated his face.

"How can I trust you?"

"I can't prove it to you, truthfully. I just hope you take my word for it. If not, I'll be fighting him alone, and God knows that would not be helpful."

"...Meet my brother and I here at midnight."

---

The dark alleyway that was once the merry Digaon alley was creepy at daytime, let alone midnight. She walked down the streets, hiding in the shadows. She didn't need a lurking death eater to find her and kill her. She sighed heavily. Her childhood with magic begun here, and all safeness she used to feel was no longer recognizable here.

Weasley Wizard Wheezees was dark and quiet too, having closed hours ago. She approached the door, knocking as quietly as possible. Her wrist watch read 12:03 A.M. They should be here.

And sure enough, Fred opened the door, peered at her, and pulled her in and to the backroom with hardly a word.

The room was dimly lit with humming yellow lights and boxes of their stuff piled across the walls. Fred and George sat next to each other on some of the boxes, and she sat on a squeaking stool across from them.

"We want to know a little about you. It's not often we let people into the order. Whats your name?"

She gulped.

"My name is Felicity Acker."

"Did you go to Hogwarts? You look about our age."

"I'm seventeen, and no, I went to a small school in Latvia. Whechenberg Academy of Witchcraft. All girls."

"And you've graduated?"

"Just this June, yes."

They looked at each other, deciding her trustworthiness.

"Blood status?"

"Half-Blood. My mum was a pureblood, dad was a muggle-born."

"Was?"

"They... They died at the hands of the death eaters, about 6 months ago. Right before the Battle of Hogwarts."

She feigned sadness for the nonexistent family.

"Is that why you're so keen to fight...?"

"Yes." No. "I think about them everyday. I just want to avenge their deaths, y'know? And they're a god awful group of people to start with, those death eaters, and when I found my family dead I..." She trailed off, looking at her shoes.

"You know Harry Potter?"

"I know of him. I have yet to meet him."

"Well... Right now he's trying to figure out the eighth horcrux, to destroy You-know-who once and for all. We'll have him talk to you. He can decide."

She gave a small smile.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," smiled Fred, as George disapperated. "He's off to the headquarters to search for Harry. Poor kid never sleeps. Mind you, he's terrified, probably, V-Voldemort still at large. Not just that, people have been blaming him - nutters, those people - but, yes, blaming him for not killing Voldemort quicker. It's not that easy, though."

"But he couldn't kill him without getting that last horcrux, could he?" She perplexed.

"Exactly. People are so confused and scared they don't have any desire to understand. That's why it's important he finds it, and quickly, too, because almost once a week a wizarding household is burned down or murdered or a muggle is found dead at his hands."

"I see why he wouldn't sleep."

"It's a lot to juggle." Fred looked thoughtful for a moment. "I'm terrified, and I'm not even close to being in his shoes."

They fell silent, thinking of dark wizards coming to get them and who they loved, and lost interest of speaking.

George reappeared momentarily, sitting back next to Fred.

"He's coming shortly, he was working at something."

And before they could reply, Harry appeared, looking disgruntled and lacking grace. His black hair, typically shaggy, was shaggier, glasses still askew on the bridge of his nose, and dark circles under his jade eyes. His jawline was more prominent than the last time she had seen him, in school, and he was muscular and not the tallest, 5'9" or so.

"Felicity Acker, yeah?"

"Yeah, pleasure, Harry. Heard lots about you."

He chuckled darkly. "I'm sure."

He sat on a box close to both George and Felicity, staring at her.

"You want to fight?" He said, straightforward.

"Yes."

"Honestly, genuinely want to fight him, in every aspect? Deal with working in secret, working alone, working on tasks that could kill you, and very well may kill you?"

"Yes, if... If it's against V-Voldemort, then yes, I do, I want to fight him and his evil tag-alongs until they all pay for their monstrosities. I'm willing to risk my life to help."

"100% sure?" He looked at her in a way that made her want to fight. Like she was about to jump into war any second. Behind all of the tired in Harry's face, she could see determination and a will to fight, and it was empowering.

She shook her head yes. "Absolutely."

He sighed as though she was just another stress. "I need time to figure out what to do."

"Okay..."

"Meet us here tomorrow morning, I'll be here."

And he nodded at Fred and George, smiling feebly, then disappeared into thin air with a goodbye.

---

thanks for reading!! ily

xx, nox.