A Day With The Other One

Juvia's POV (aka Third Person's POV xD)

Juvia woke up feeling light headed...

She was blinded by the light that seems to have come from above. Then Juvia saw an angel, his raven hair shone as he cover the light and gave Juvia a warm smile, those familiar gray eyes looked at Juvia as if she was the best thing in his life. Maybe she's already dead, maybe all the angels in Juvi-heaven looked like Gray-sama..

But something's wrong.

Gray-sama would usually have his clothes missing, he just can't stand being clothed.

"Juvia-chan! I'm so glad you're already awake!" said the fully-clothed Gray-sama as he launched himself at Juvia

"Eh? C-chan? Gray-sama?"

"Kyaaahh! Juvia-chan called me 'sama'!"

Juvia is starting to believe that this juvi-heaven, her Gray-sama is finally acknowledging Juvia's feelings and giving her a bone crushing hug! This is the happiest day of her life!... But Juvia can't shake that weird feeling that this is not right at all.. Maybe Juvia is just dreaming? Oh well, if this is a dream then Juvia would make this the best dream ever!

---

Gray's POV

I can't be wrong.

I've been in this place before and I'm pretty sure that this is the way to the guild, it wouldn't be a problem finding them anymore because magic is completely wiped out of this place. A few more steps and I know I'll eventually find them...

A few minutes later, under the scorching sun, I saw that familiar symbol and was sure that this is the right place. I opened the door and everyone was there. Natsu was crying as Lucy was breaking every bone from his body, Jet and Droy were competing on who was the strongest while elfman was being bullied, Mira is at the counter and the others does not seem to notice my presence.. They're all here, all of my guild mates are here.. Well, their opposites to be exact.

Right then and there, there's no doubt about it. I don't know how and when I got here but I'm certain...

This is Edolas..

"Oi! Loser? What's the matter with you? Spacing out huh?"
This voice, it's the same as hers... I turned around and saw her scowling at me, she bears the same face, the same voice and the same name but that's just about everything that she shares with Juvia. Even their hair is different.

"Still making my edo-version's life miserable eh?" I muttered as I smirked at her

"Edo-version? What the hell are you spouting fatty? Are you trying to avoid cleaning Juvia's kitchen??!" She yelled

"Really? You should've guessed it by now Juvia. You're talking to the wrong guy. I'm not the loser Gray that follows you around like a puppy."

Her eyes widen and gasped audibly at the sudden realization

"You're the one from earthland!" She said while pointing an accusing finger at me

"Damn right I am, now can we just skip the 'how are you's' and take me to Levy? She might have an idea on how the heck did I got here."

Then I grabbed her arm and took off...

---

Edo-Gray's POV