A Day With The Other One (3)

Gray's POV

Several hours had passed and still, i came across no books related to earthland. Ugh! This is really frustrating.. As much as I want to rant out and freeze everything, I can't. (I tried earlier and failed, turns out this world really is out of magic)

Then suddenly I heard a squeal that came from the middle portion of the library, of course it has to be Juvia since we're the only ones here. I immediately ran to her, she might be hurt or something bad must've happened to her.

I saw her sitting on the floor looking at an old book wide-eyed. Then her face lit up as she turn her gaze on me.

"Juvia found it!" She said as she hovered the book over my face. It took me time to read the title since it was faded and dusty but as soon as I realized what she was holding, I couldn't contain my happiness.

"Juvia you're the best! Where did you find it?"

"It doesn't matter, the important thing is this book may contain the answer that we're seeking" she said as she opened the book and start reading it carefully

I sat down facing her, hoping that this book is my key to going home. Minutes had passed and only the rustle of the wind outside can be heard. It was dead quiet as Juvia concentrates in reading

"You know what, it really suits you" I told her, the silent atmosphere is really awkward

"Suits what?" She asked without taking her eyes off the book

"Smiling, the way you smiled at me when you found the book. You should smile more often" she looked at me for a second and went back to reading.

"You are starting to sound like the fat-loser that bears the same face, it's starting to annoy Juvia" she said.

"Wow, I believe I just complimented you, and for that I'm annoying... I would've had a completely different reaction if I told that to my Juvia." This girl is unbelievable!

She turned her eyes on me and smirked...

"Your Juvia?" She said with a smug on her face.

"U-uh! That's n-not what I m-meant! I uh.. meant the J-juvia from my w-world!" Geesh why am I stuttering?

"M'kay, but It seems you are no different with Surge, you just can't live without Juvia" she stuck her tongue out and chuckled. I can't believe she just said that!

"Said the girl who blushed earlier when I thanked her" ha! And she thought she could hide it from me! I wasn't supposed to brought that out but she made me!

She stared at me with an annoyed and surprised looked, maybe seeking for the right words to say, but Gray-sama Fullbuster is not done just yet (^L^)

"I guess you're not different with earthland Juvia too, you just can't resist this face." I pointed my face, mimicked her and stuck my tongue out. Instead I got a book flying straight to my face! She threw a freaking book at my face! And it hurts!

"Shut up and let Juvia read will you? Juvia wants to get rid of you as soon as possible. Maybe you can take fatass along with you so Juvia can live here peacefully" she had a little flush on her cheeks, the Juvias can't really hide blushing since the slightest blush is visible on their pale skin. But this time, I need not point that out cause it may result in a second book in my face.

***

The book is really thick but with a little patience we managed to came across a certain spell that is said to be used a long time ago.