I'm Not a Stalker!

Juvia's POV

"Oh, right... How dumb can I be? I'm an ice mage for crying out loud!" Gray-sama said after ten minutes of entering the guild with Juvia, one hot summer morning..

Then he used his ice-creation-magic. Juvia blushed a little when he casually pressed an ice against her flustered cheeks. And stood up to put some ice around the guild to make it cooler.

"Looks like ice princess finally found his true worth huh?" Natsu-san said, then he chuckled

"Shut it, Natsu. Perks of being a fire-mage is your high tolerance of heat." Lucy-san said as she fanned her hand over her sweaty face.

"How come you're not bothered by the heat, Juvia?" Erza-san asked

"Juvia's body is made of water and she can control the temperature of it by will." Juvia explained

"Woah! It really is cooler! Like cool water from the shower." Lucy-san said as she rested her head in Juvia's shoulder. Erza-san then proceeded to doing the same and sighed in relief once in contact with Juvia's cool shoulder. So did Happy who rested his tiny body on Juvia's head

"Wow, that looks fun. Lemme try it too." Natsu-san made his way towards Juvia only to be smacked in the face by Gray-sama.

"Not a chance, firebrain." he said and sat across Juvia. When Wendy-chan called him from the door, all of us turned around to see what's it about. Juvia then saw a familiar white haired mage who share the same aura and magic with her beloved.

"Lyon-san is here." Wendy-chan told us.

"Tch, why call me then? It's not like I wanted to see this bastard anyway." He said as Lyon-sama made his way towards us

"Lovely as always, Titania, Lucy... And especially you, my sweet Juvia." Lyon-san greeted Juvia with a kiss in her hand and stared at her adoringly.

"See that? That's how it's done, Gray No-balls-ster." Natsu-san told Gray-sama earning a smack to the head by Gray-sama and a deafening laugh from the girls beside me. Lyon-sama smiled, clearly proud that Natsu-san noticed his advances.

"What do you want, Lyon? You just had to make this day even worse huh?" Annoyance dominating in Gray-sama's voice.

"No reason that concerns you, Gray." He shot a glare towards gray-sama but his expression soften as he averted his eyes on Juvia..

"Actually, I'm here is because I wanted to ask Juvia a little favor." He smiled sweetly at Juvia.

"What is that?" Juvia asked

"Well, ummm. I-it's actually m-my birthday and I'm kind of wondering if umm, you c-could go on a date w-with me?" Lyon-sama handed Juvia a pink rose similar to the color of his flustered cheeks as he tried to look directly at Juvia. Juvia will have to admit that this is one sweet gesture and that he looks cute right now. (>人<;)

The others bid him a happy birthday except for Gray-sama who just clicked his tongue and looked outside the window.

"So, Juvia? Is it a yes or a no?" Lyon-sama asked.

"Gray, any thoughts about this?" Erza-san said catching everyone's attention and making us look at Gray-sama all at once

"Juvia can fully well make any decision excluding my opinions about the matter.. You guys can do whatever the hell you want." He just nonchalantly announced, without even leaving his gaze upon the window