Home Is Where You Are (Last Part)

Juvia's POV

Wendy-chan started gathering what little belongings she have as Juvia stared at her immensely, Natsu-san, Lucy-san, and Happy still haven't come back from their search for Gray-sama three days ago and both Juvia and Wendy-chan are worried sick about them.

"Just promise me, Juvia-san, promise that you won't leave this house until me and the others come back. You're not fully recovered just yet." Wendy-chan said, she is about to go and find the others in case they were really in trouble. As she bid Juvia farewell and left the house, Juvia tried to sit up only to feel a sharp pain in her head, she then decided not to and just drifted off to sleep.

***

Juvia's nap was cut short when she felt a damp cloth against her face, could it be Wendy-chan? Is she back already? For the second time, Juvia tried to move but hindered by the pain yet again.

"Don't move, you'll only strain yourself." A familiar voice echoed throughout the room. This time Juvia didn't care about the pain.. She's pretty sure! She knew full well who the owner of this voice is.. As Juvia sat up and confirmed her hunch, suddenly the throbbing pain all over her body just vanished.

"G-gray-sama?" Juvia asked, is all of this real? Gray-sama moved towards her and touched her forehead with that warm hand that Juvia really missed. Juvia can't help it, she just had to make sure this isn't a dream.. Juvia reached in and touched Gray-sama's face with her trembling hand. The moment that Juvia's fingertips felt the smooth skin on his face, she can no longer hold back the tears.

"O-oi! Why are crying? Are you hurt?" Gray-sama asked, which only made Juvia sob even harder.

"I-it's true! You're b-back... And Juvia's not dreaming..." Juvia said still sobbing from the overwhelming realization. Gray-sama's face softened and he smiled a little.

"Still as dramatic as ever, Juvia.." He commented as he stared straight into Juvia's eyes, oh how Juvia missed those eyes,  those eyes that tell Juvia a thousand words that Gray-sama's lips don't utter. Juvia struggled but managed to wrap her arms around Gray-sama's neck, moments later she felt Gray-sama snake his own arms around her.

"A-aren't you mad at me for leaving you? Aren't you gonna scream at me and demand I tell you the truth?" He whispered unto Juvia's ear, his voice was filled with despair and melancholy. That was indeed true, Juvia wanted to yell at him and punch him in the face for leaving her, for making her worry, for not even telling her where he's gone to. Juvia badly wanted to be mad at him, she does have every right, correct?

But as she sat there between Gray-sama's embrace, all she can feel is the overflowing joy that he's finally back. He came back for Juvia, he came back to our home. Right now, all of the frustrations and rage that Juvia may have felt when he left was gone, all Juvia wanted to do right now to be with Gray-sama.

"Why won't you get mad at me?" Gray-sama asked, his shoulders shook as Juvia felt him burry his head against the crook of her neck. Juvia just shook her head and said:

"Juvia wants to, believe her.. But she just can't... All Juvia can feel right now is the joy that you're finally home... Juvia missed you so much, Gray-sama.. So very much.." Juvia felt another batch of tears coming and she didn't even bother trying to stop it. Gray-sama hugged Juvia tighter as she felt droplets of liquid roll down her neck. He's crying!?

"I really really do not deserve you... Y-you're too good for me.." Gray-sama said.

---

Author's POV

The two of them spent the rest of the day outside, catching up with time they weren't together. The rain finally stopped after pouring for half a year, straight. Throughout their entire conversations, not even once had Juvia dared to ask about Gray's disappearance, she did not ask any information about what had he done during those times. Juvia just didn't want to ruin the perfect moment of being reunited with her love. Gray on the other hand was very grateful for the female's understanding, he did not want to burden Juvia with the sins he had done.